Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 64 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 58 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], mark.f, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Fresh meat!

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Fresh meat!

Unread postAuthor: la pomme de terre » Fri May 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Hello all ! Finally decided to get my own account on here. Been observing this website for a few years now and decided to join! I'm in the design process of making an air rifle and I'm going to ask a lot of questions pertaining to it! I'll be posting pictures of my project in the next few days. First off, was digging in my basement and found a copper tee venturi and was thinking of if it could be turned into a piston style valve? Yeah I'm a noob but I'm curious. If not then I'm writing a list down of all the parts I'll need to make a bullpup semi auto air rifle that fires steel ball bearings. It will consist of a quick attach for say a compressor etc.. and a normal schrader valve to fill connected to an integral shock pump. (my cannon will be 100% copper and wood) Alrighty I have to go ( girlfriend ) anyhow I know this is the best site and I know that everyone here can be helpful and give sage advice. Thanks!

la pomme de terre

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion