Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 73 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 69 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

First test shots!

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
First test shots!

Unread postAuthor: Alex345 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Ok so i tried making this post 3 times in a row, accidentally closing this page and losing all i wrote twice... Third attempt, i don't feel like writing it all again so here's some pwetty pictures!

Since there is little description of the gun, feel free to ask anything and i will happily answer! Now i need to get away from my PC before it ends up in front of this cannon...

Sorry for the small pic's, i had to REALLY shrink em down before spudfiles would accept them... Vac was shot with a potato at around 16-20 bars, the bag inside was full too so it absorbed quite a bit of energy!

piccannon.jpg

20160210_174714.jpg

Alex345
Corporal
Corporal

Re: First test shots!

Unread postAuthor: iknowmy3tables » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:16 pm

nice, what valve have you got there?

I don't think the capacity and size for picture uploads on this site has changed in the past 10 years, I'd recommend posting the picture on an external website, but make sure it's a reliable host it's really a shame when you browse the archives and see useful diagrams that are are lost forever.

iknowmy3tables
Major General
Major General

Re: First test shots!

Unread postAuthor: Alex345 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:25 pm

The valve has always been a bit of a mystery... I found it in a junk store and basically paid for the weight of the brass. It has no brand or markings other than a code indicating what type of brass it's made from.

Here's a link to a topic i started after i bought it

materials-ammo/topic24961.html

Alex345
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion