Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 58 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 53 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

GGDT Help!!!

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
GGDT Help!!!

Unread postAuthor: Stang_man67 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:12 am

Can someone help me understand how to use this thing. I have read whats on the site and i still dont understand what everything is meaning and what your supose to put where in the table. And can someone explain how to use the graph.... I have read the site about 50 times and still dont understand... Help please

CJ

Stang_man67
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: POS » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:55 am

what exacly do you wanne know ?

POS
Major
Major

Unread postAuthor: Stang_man67 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:02 am

Here is the idea as to what i want to make. A cannon with 2 chambers. Both 3.5 to 4' long with 2 modified valves. using a 1.5" to 2" barrel. How do i plug that information in. I have read the whole site and im still confused.

Stang_man67
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: Flinchy » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:56 am

hmm i think you should try something a bit more basic for staters... don't go with a duel chamber cannon just yet, you will have problems unless you have made a pneumatic before. just use a 3/4"-1" ball valve with a single chamber about 3 to 4 feet long with a 1.5" Sch40 barrel. good luck.

Flinchy

Flinchy
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion