Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 53 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 48 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Marble sniper

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: judgment_arms » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:27 pm

Ok, fine call it what ever you want, but a “sniper” is either: A. a person that is a highly skilled marksman, or B. a person that hunts Snipes. Last time I checked a gun is not a person… go ahead and call it a rifle, I understand that one, but a “sniper” makes absolutely no sense. Call it a sniper rifle if you want, even though it’s neither a rifle nor accurate enough to be considered one, but not a sniper please. Now then if you make a gun, rifled or no, that can hit a man sized target at over 200yards at least 60% of the time, then I’d definitely call it a sniper rifle. But anyway, call it what ever you like, I’m sick of runnin’ the special Olympics…

Oh and garrettee, thanks, you one of the few people who actually like it. most think it’s either impossible, or impractical, or both.

Call me "Judge", it's easier to type.

Spud gun safety rules
Major General
Major General
Location: Not so beautiful North Carolina, but at least it’s the U.S.A.!

Unread postAuthor: Tobe_666 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:25 am

mate could you send me some detalied plans on how you made your bolt action part im havin problems wit how to make em.

Tobe :evil:

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion