Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 55 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 50 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Hopper...

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Hopper...

Unread postAuthor: akaddis » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:16 pm

I am making a painball gun and i currently have a tee, (with shaved stops) fitted over the barrel with a hole in the barrel (with o-rings to seal off air). I currently just use pvc as the hopper that connects into the top of the tee. since the pvc is sealed on the top.. it wont allow air to leak into the hopper. Now i want to buy a real hopper, but i know that it isn't air tight (in fact its like 2 pieces screwed together...is there any way to make some sort of air powered bolt to push one ball forward sealing off the air and then the bolt will come back automatically? Or would it be better to seal the hopper and do it like that? A bolt would be preferred since sometimes the hopper double feeds.

Thanks

akaddis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: trae08 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:41 pm

http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=160&

that shows some diagrams of his gun... semi auto pb

trae08
Donating Member
Donating Member

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion