Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 73 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 68 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

ball valve actuation/bs claims some idiot online is making.

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: Recruit » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:23 pm

Ok what is it with people and needlessly flaming people ok he maynot have his guns coated in piston valves. I really dislike it when people do stuff like this I mean his cannons are a lot better then oh 75 to 100 cannons found on this site considering he did all that with out a site like spud (add which even you want to complete the word) files/shot/tech. The guy realizes how dangerous it is and has taken numerous safty precations ie blast shield, remote ignition, built for ABS so it wont explode and ripe him apart. Come on and give him a break and admite the fact he has do his homework (or at least most of it).

Recruit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: joannaardway » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:38 pm

I never said I didn't like it.

There is some excellent work (the other sections have excellent things - the lego machine gun looks cool. I may have to try that - but Ubermodded).

It's probably the best springloaded BV mech. I've ever seen.

Novacastrian: How about use whatever the heck you can get your hands on?
frankrede: Well then I guess it won't matter when you decide to drink bleach because your out of kool-aid.
...I'm sorry, but that made my year.
joannaardway
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: COD_FILLETS » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:58 pm

Recruit wrote:Come on and give him a break and admite the fact he has do his homework (or at least most of it).

Lol, "admite".

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

"I'll Procrastinate Later" - COD_FILLETS
From [url]Quotes4All.net[url]

COD_FILLETS
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: homedepotpro » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:07 am

pimpmann22 wrote:Frick!

Safety ratings, and suggestive uses are understandingly placed well below an items capabilities. There is no binding physical reactions that occur when you slap a 'DO NOT USE FOR PRESSURE' label on the side of a pipe. Pipes can hold 200PSI even when they strictly state its not for pressurized uses. The pipe shown on the rifle obviously is capable of retaining the pressure, particularly given its small diameter.

Well since this 'guy' breaches the commonly accepted safety procedures, should we relentlessly deface him with replies of thirteen year olds? Lets pepper his email with 'fork off you gay homo' comments.

Essentially I do not understand your concern, or whatever it is your trying to do. Wouldn't particularly classify it as a 'concern', as you are clutched in deeming this man incompetent, and a 'idiot'.

O man the fun it is to deliver textual based 'lashings' to a unknowing victim!
:thumbright:

dude this is what we do. shoot down ideas and propose new ones
criticize and improve

homedepotpro
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:10 am

For a scratch build, it's good. As for the Lego's, this guy is a genus! Domino stacking machine, good thinking there!

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
jrrdw
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion