Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 50 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 46 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

chicken

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: scatdawg » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:09 pm

wonder if i can change my user name to egghead? make my avitar to look like mr potota head but with an egg instead of a 'tater.

scatdawg
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: Velocity » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:14 pm

Alright, everyone stop posting in this thread. Scatdawg, I know that you are excited about getting into the contest, but this is really not the way to do it. There is a decent chance that you will get kicked out for posting useless topics like this. Like others said, just post insightful information or questions in other threads instead of doing this at an obvious attempt at increasing your post count.

Velocity
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: scatdawg » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:24 pm

you all are right. im sorry for wasting everyones time with a totally useless post. hopefully a moderator will lock or delete this thread so i can have it stricken from my record. i will not make this mistake again as i have learned my lesson. i will only post useful info or comments froim now on. i just really want to be able to enter that contest and i hate posting blahh blahh stuff. i just thought a little stupid humor would get some people to shoot the breeze with me but i guess i did it in the wrong place. hopefully you guys wont hold this against me when it comes time to vote. just please understand that all i wanted to do was get up to the count so i can enter. i just went about it the wrong way.

scatdawg
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: rad14701 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:29 pm

I seem to recall something in the contest rules posted by PCGUY to the effect that he would be watching for bogus forum posts being made in an effort to boost post counts... I don't intend to enter the contest myself so I'm not simply boosting my post count when I state that I hope he deletes this otherwise useless forum thread... <<<HINT>>>

rad14701
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion