Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 89 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 84 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Pneumatic Failures- Post yours here!

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: rna_duelers » Thu May 10, 2007 4:59 pm

Had a 1" barrel full of marbles burst on me,it blew apart into about6 pieces.One large chunk hit me in the head and the rest just flutterd to the groud and my barrel folded and limped down.No injuries and I wish I had a picture of it.

Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Thu May 10, 2007 8:13 pm

Only thing that really happened to me was hooking up a small and cheap basketball pump, (meant to pump up basketballs, footballs and the like), to my carry tank at 80 PSI. Shot the handle across my room, but I was really expecting that. 8)

Hopefully I will never have an accident with spudguns. Me and my friend were shooting golfballs at skillets today, though, so I do do some dumb things from time to time. :wink:

Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: MaxuS » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:07 pm

I made a ghetto combustion and duct taped it together, ripped itself apart in my hand first time i fired it.

Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion