Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 68 users online :: 5 registered, 1 hidden and 62 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], grumpyoldman, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Stolen idea?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Stolen idea?

Unread postAuthor: lukemc » Tue May 15, 2007 8:02 pm

my friend told me today about this thing that you mount on your compound bow to shoot paintball. i looked it up:http://www.airowgun.com/paintball.php and instantly thought of this http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/6mm-crossbow-project-t7946.html
a coincidence? probably but still congrats jack on a very nice idea that could be bigger than you thought. by the way that paintball thing looks sweet

"Those who are different change the world. Those who are the same keep it that way"
lukemc
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Tue May 15, 2007 10:29 pm

The press release is dated November 2006, I made mine in 1999 :wink:

Apparently there's a version that lets you fire 0.22 pellets too...

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: mega_swordman » Wed May 16, 2007 1:27 am

That's the thing about great ideas. You could have a fantastic, would changing idea, but someone else could have built it before you or had the resources to actually build it. I remember plenty of times I got a fantastic idea, couldn't build it or didn't follow through, and two years later, it's a product! That's just the way things go I guess.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." George S. Patton
mega_swordman
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: lukemc » Wed May 16, 2007 5:59 am

yea i noticed the pelit one more like yours but it hasent been released yet

"Those who are different change the world. Those who are the same keep it that way"
lukemc
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: homedepotpro » Wed May 16, 2007 9:29 am

mega_swordman wrote:That's the thing about great ideas. You could have a fantastic, would changing idea, but someone else could have built it before you or had the resources to actually build it. I remember plenty of times I got a fantastic idea, couldn't build it or didn't follow through, and two years later, it's a product! That's just the way things go I guess.

one time i drew up a design for a water cannon and a couple mounths later my brother got the same exact gun for his birthday

homedepotpro
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion