Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 81 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 77 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

3/4" Bolt Action Breech Plans?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
3/4" Bolt Action Breech Plans?

Unread postAuthor: Brooner115 » Sat May 26, 2007 3:12 pm

ok can some one please give me the materials and the instructions i need to build a bolt action breech loading on a 3/4 inch barrel... PLEASE this will be my first attempt at a bolt action style breach so can some please help me i am planning on a shotgun type style pneumatic that will fire shells full of bb's. i originally planned on having a break barrel style but i think that would be to hard so can some one help please???

Brooner115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: hi » Sat May 26, 2007 3:34 pm

what i did was i cut a hole in the pipe and put a coupler over it sanded out the ring in the middle that way i can slide it over the hole. it works really well.

"physics, gravity, and law enforcement are the only things that prevent me from operating at my full potential" - not sure, but i like the quote

you know you are not an engineer if you have to remind yourself "left loosy righty tighty"
hi
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat May 26, 2007 3:37 pm

No. Search it yourself on this website, it will take you less then five minutes and you'll get several results telling you how to do so. Use your initiative and do something for yourself.
Click the 'How-To' link and the top of the page and it will take you straight to the section where many How-To's have been posted.

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Sat May 26, 2007 7:37 pm

You should have locked this MrCrowley, if you don't want anyone to help him???

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
jrrdw
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: Brooner115 » Sat May 26, 2007 11:16 pm

hey i've looked around and the only one i found on the How-To was one which was really far from what i want to do so i cant use it, and just to let u know i already did research and there is nothing in the WIKI about bolt action breach loaders.

And hi, thank u very much at least u made an attempt to help me i really apprecciate it.

And yes i have made an attempt to look at others peoples guns to find one but nothing at all really helped because i dont know wat to make a good seal on the breach with i understand how they work but please help me out here!

Brooner115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: keep_it_real » Sat May 26, 2007 11:26 pm

The seal does not have to be really good. Only sort of good. There is so much more flow out the barrel that a little air out the breach doesn't affect the velocity much at all.

keep_it_real
Captain
Captain

Unread postAuthor: turbohacker » Sat May 26, 2007 11:30 pm

Ive got three words, google
becides, if someone had built a bolt action then they would not just come out and give you step by step instructions. Figure it out youself, that is the only way you will learn anything.

turbohacker
Major
Major

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: Pyro Ninja » Sun May 27, 2007 1:32 am

Pyro Ninja
Major
Major

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion