Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 56 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 51 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Small Bore pneumatic gun - Modifications Help

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: mega_swordman » Tue May 29, 2007 9:00 am

I would lower the distance between the two elbows and make the chamber a bit larger. Also, a stock (or a better stock) would work well on a sniper as well as for stability. And for my last suggestion, I would recommend interchangeable barrels and have the second barrel be a gravity fed magazine. How's that?

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." George S. Patton
mega_swordman
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: potatoflinger » Tue May 29, 2007 2:36 pm

I made a suppressor the same way just a few days ago, but a cool idea for the gun would be to cover it with camo duct tape, it adds protection from the gun bursting and it looks cool.

potatoflinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: mopherman » Tue May 29, 2007 4:00 pm

potatoflinger wrote:I made a suppressor the same way just a few days ago, but a cool idea for the gun would be to cover it with camo duct tape, it adds protection from the gun bursting and it looks cool.

Camo duct tape may look cool and cover unsightly primer, but one thing it will NOT do is protect you from razor sharp pvc chuncks traveling at high velocity.

mopherman
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Marco321 » Wed May 30, 2007 12:56 am

Thanks for the reply everyone, im gonna make the stock bigger, look better and be more comfortable. Im also gonna make some iron sights for it and then give it a coat of paint

Marco321
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion