Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 55 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 50 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

modded sprinkler not working

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
modded sprinkler not working

Unread postAuthor: Darkside 6ix » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 pm

well i was using a 3/4" watermaster and it held out for about a day. then this afternoon around 5 pm i wasnt able to use it. i to it to my garage and opened it up...found nothing rong with it so i tried it again...it worked but then i tried it a second time and it wasnt working. it just simply lets air out into the barrel. please help

Darkside 6ix
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: trae08 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:04 pm

try lubing it up a little.. like on the diaphragm. might not help but it cant hurt.

edit:
P: Your valve leaks air out the barrel.
A: You may have a defective diaphragm, or it may be dirty. I have found the diaphragm would not seal when wet either. Take the valve apart, wash the diaphragm with mild soap, then dry it thoroughly. Use grease (white lithium grease is perfect) on top of the valve and as lubricant. The valve should seal. If it doesn't, and the diaphragm is defective, contact the manufacturer.

Marvin the Martian: Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!

Marvin the Martian: The Earth? Oh, the Earth will be gone in just a few seconds.

PCGUY wrote:Congrats, your the first donating member I have had to ban.
trae08
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Darkside 6ix » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:34 pm

alright. well i kinda got it to work. i just fill it up really slow to creat a seal and then im good to go.

Darkside 6ix
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion