Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 68 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 64 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Helping a Dream Come True

A place to ask general spud cannon related questions.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: CS » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:08 am

SaladTosser wrote:u think thats bad? i have been advertising my old spudgun site on desks a few month ago, hoping to recruit some ppl.

Some people at my school know I shoot potato guns but not a whole lot. Actually talked to my history teacher about them and he trys telling me that combustions are more powerful then pneumatics, but since hes my teacher I decided not to "slam" him on the issue and let him ramble on. I wish I had welding but since my school is gay I have missed it two years in a row mean while girls are taking it. Its crazy there is kids 45mins away that know about me. And everytime I talk to those kids over there, there like "man, this is the kid that builds those awesome potato guns" ( I havent really rolled out any "awesome" guns but mine are nice compared to some of theres).

Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: Technician » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:03 am

Saladtosser I thought you might like to know that we clicked on your link yesterday and again today and it's a dead end. You might want to check into that.

Twitch99 I suggest that you switch over to propane, as it's a gas and you don't have to worry about atomization or condensing of the product on the walls of your combustion chamber. Plus if you make a meter pipe with a regulator then once you get the pressure set correctly you can fire time after time consistently.

Return to General Spud Cannon Related