- Machinist guide lines
1.Own your own equipment.
2. Agree to work for a fair price.
3. To keep shipping down be country oriented.
4. Work quality agreement.
5. Reliable turn around time.
6. Percentage goes to Spudfiles for running/sponsoring the thread (10% is fair, use the "Donation" button to pay).
- Request Guide lines
1. Know exactly what you want done.
2. Have a blue print with accurate measurments of the part/s you need made and what you want the part/s made from.
3. If you already have the meterial for the parts say so.
Using the above information up front will indeed speed up the process of production.
Members currently machining parts:
If you wish to be added or removed to the list cantact me via PM.
Work quality agreement. Treat your customers good! If you make a mistake you are responsible to fix or replace said mistake.
Keep your turn around time low, 3 to 5 days. This is going to be pilot program and will be re-valuated a few months from now.
Administration and or moderators may be updating this at any time so if you post here pay attention to whats going on here.
Any questions or idea's please post them.