Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 56 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 52 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

HDsupply

A place to ask general spud cannon related questions.
Sponsored 
  • Author
HDsupply

Unread postAuthor: djt » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:41 pm

i ordered from http://www.hdsupply.com about four days ago. business id was required so i just made up a business name and told it to send it to my adress. i checked status a day later and it said the order was voided and that nothing was charged to the credit card. anyway i just got the orbit watermaster valve today and it was only 13.99 plus shipping! so if you want a cheap sprinkler valve order from hdsupply!

djt
Major
Major

Unread postAuthor: frogy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:47 pm

You don't make any sense... You said you didn't get charged but it cost you $13.99 plus shipping and you said your order was voided (canceled), but you still got the order...

-FrOgY-

I wish people would stop needing a better signature!
frogy
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: djt » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:53 pm

i know it doesnt make any sense. it did say voided for status of the order. it was my moms credit card i used so i guess i could check that somehow to see if it really was charged or not becasue it said voided and for the charge $0.00. i guess my point is i ordered it cheap there with a fake business name, and it got here. i dont know how it worked but it did.

djt
Major
Major

Unread postAuthor: beebs111 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:02 pm

nice dude, i was looking for the 1" valve at my hardware stores, but they dont carry it. Did you get the 1" valve without the guide rod?

in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
beebs111
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Atlantis » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:19 pm

Maybe they sent it after they found out, and it cost more to get it back.

"There isn't a problem in the world that can't be solved by the proper application of explosives"
Atlantis
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: djt » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:37 pm

yeah its an orbit watermaster 1 inch, same thing sold on spudtech. But atlantis you might be right. i might have just got lucky and it was a fluke. but hey you can always try. if they find out and dont send it, you dont get charged for it either.

djt
Major
Major

Unread postAuthor: beebs111 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:15 pm

i just did the same thing you did, hopefully ill get min for free too :D

in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
beebs111
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: frogy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:48 pm

He didn't get it for free.... They canceled it after they shipped and then they re-charged him from what I understand...

-FrOgY-

frogy
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: djt » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:12 pm

yeah i need to check my moms credit card and see if it was charged. either way its a good deal. if its free then whatever but if it was charged then sweet i still got a 13 or 14 (i dont remember which) dollar sprinkler valve.

djt
Major
Major

Unread postAuthor: frogy » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:44 am

$12.99 I think, maybe $13.99, I just want to know how much the shipping and handling is, I know it'll be different for me, but just an estimate....

I don't like to order for business places like McMaster or HDSupply because you don't know your shipping cost until you get the invoice to pay...

I just ordered a $2 part off mcmaster (a tank valve (schrader)) and it cost $4 shipping because they sent it in a big box and UPS doesn't go by weight, they go by the size of the package...

-FrOgY-

frogy
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: djt » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:30 am

i really have no clue what shipping was. they said there would be a shipping notice to follow when they sent me the order comformation email. i never got the shipping notice. i would say around five dollars if i had to guess. maybe a little more after reading how much a schrader valve was to ship.

and it was unusual that they sent the sprinkler valve in a huge box full of packing peanuts. i could probably fit about 15 sprinkler valves in this box.

djt
Major
Major

Unread postAuthor: jjk92 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:38 pm

what company name did you use

jjk92
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to General Spud Cannon Related