Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 16 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests

Most users ever online was 106 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

homemade paintball

A place to ask general spud cannon related questions.
Sponsored 
  • Author
homemade paintball

Unread postAuthor: chosen_way » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:46 am

has anyone ever made a paintball gun? or the paintballs themselves? i have tried but i failed miserably, a bad one was silicon around a water bomb it worked but it didnt pop when you get hit with it, and when you did DAMN did it hurt. so any one made there own?
Edit: yeh i no they have made them but i mean like ones you could use for feild play? and the paintballs that was just a question and here in victoria australia its cheaper to make them than buy them

Last edited by chosen_way on Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
chosen_way
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: CS » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:24 am

Yes, people have, although there are highly not recommended for feild play seeing as such weapons are unpredictable. No, one to my knowledge has attempted at making them. Arent they cheap enough? The only launcher I would advise to discuss in here for the use of a real game is a mortar and such where the impact of the projectile is pretty much terminal velocity.

CS
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: Mihlrad » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:42 am

lol, people on pbnation have tried i think, its not the easiest thing to accomplish unless you have a machine shop and whatnot. For the most part you would have to make your own body for it, etc etc. Unless of course you were to make a 1 shot pvc paintballer.... but thats not really too fun.

By the way pimpman could you imagine walking around on the paintball field, and you got smacked in the head by a paintball grenade or balloon coming out of a pnuematic mortar?

Mihlrad
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: rna_duelers » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:09 am

I found out that water balloons filled with paint just hurt like hell aswell,they just absorb the impact and leave some nice bruizes.I too live in australia and paintballs arnt very common because you need a lisence or something to own a paintball gun and to buy paintballs which is very freaking gay!I was toying with the idea of having Cod liver oil tablets or Cold and Flu tablets the gell filled kind and get a syringe and suck all the stuff out and put in paint or just use them as they are but thats kinda expensive and i dont no if they will break either on impact or just penetrate some poor test dummies skin.

How much can you know about yourself
if you've never been in a fight?

JSR- Careful, they might send troops to retake this thread, plenty of WMDs to find here :roll:
rna_duelers
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:52 pm

hey you guys from australia im sure youve heard of TradeMe ya konw the New Zealand online trading thing like ebay, im pretty sure you can buy paintballs of there.
look at this http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/SearchR ... region=100

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: Vb_happiness » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:09 am

You can buy paint balls from a Western Aus manufacturer who sells on ebay. they are about $120AUD delivered to us in Victoria.

Vb_happiness
Private
Private

Return to General Spud Cannon Related