Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 49 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 45 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Combustion bb gun ?

A place to ask general spud cannon related questions.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: abcdefg » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:28 pm

IF you make any attemp to have ANY SORT OF FIRING RATE then combustion might melt PVC!!!

BAD IDEA :)

abcdefg
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postAuthor: owen95 » Sun May 10, 2009 6:22 am

iv got a small combustion powered bb gun, it has a fair bit of power with any projectile with a smaller diameter of 10mm. its a 50mm combustion chamber theat is about 180mm long.its a lot quicker 2 load than my Pneumatic all u do is poor in about 5ml of mytholated spyrits amd shake it up to vaporise it u normaly get 5 shots provoding u shake it between each shot, BUT IT HAS NO WERE NEAR AS MUCH POWER AS MY PNEUMATIC (AND MY Pneumatic IS JUST A 2L COLA BOTTLE WITH A HALF INCH BALL VALVE SCREWED ON IT )

DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GOOD Pneumatic ?

owen95
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: SubsonicSpud » Sun May 10, 2009 6:38 am

owen95 wrote:iv got a small combustion powered bb gun, it has a fair bit of power with any projectile with a smaller diameter of 10mm. its a 50mm combustion chamber theat is about 180mm long.its a lot quicker 2 load than my Pneumatic all u do is poor in about 5ml of mytholated spyrits amd shake it up to vaporise it u normaly get 5 shots provoding u shake it between each shot, BUT IT HAS NO WERE NEAR AS MUCH POWER AS MY PNEUMATIC (AND MY Pneumatic IS JUST A 2L COLA BOTTLE WITH A HALF INCH BALL VALVE SCREWED ON IT )

DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GOOD Pneumatic ?

How do you define a good pneumatic? Power, size, efficiency, accuracy, looks or ergonomics? It depends on you're preference, everybody has I different idea. I suggest you take a look at the pneumatic showcase and see what you like, the base a design off that.

By the way, welcome to the forum!

SubsonicSpud
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: inonickname » Sun May 10, 2009 6:48 am

God dammit three year old topic bump.

Have a look around the showcases, but in the future try not to gravedig. (however we do want a zombie apocalypse.)

PimpAssasinG wrote:no im strong but you are a fat gay mother sucker that gets raped by black man for fun
inonickname
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: SubsonicSpud » Sun May 10, 2009 7:11 am

inonickname wrote:God dammit three year old topic bump.

Have a look around the showcases, but in the future try not to gravedig. (however we do want a zombie apocalypse.)

Damn, I missed the fact it was a dug up thread.

SubsonicSpud
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to General Spud Cannon Related