Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 46 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 43 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

HELP!

A place to ask general spud cannon related questions.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: spudshot » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:52 am

try covering it in tape where you'll be holding it, but leave a little window so you can see inside, it will get hot, but with some tape you shouldnt feel it as much

spudshot
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Aaron ????? » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:00 am

no modding it will make it so when you press the blow gun it sets off the gun you wont have to have it connected to an air compressor

also to make it shoot better try to make the shortest distance between the elbows and the solenoid

as well how far can it shoot ? i have never used an electrical system to set off a solenoid before

Aaron ?????
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: taterjim » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:18 pm

better safe than sorry. I have a pneumatic with a 5' by 2" tank and a sprinkler valve with blowgun activation. You don't know what you're mising without the blowgun trigger(lots of fun)I have a 3/4 ,1" and even a 2" barrel almost the size of the tank. Some would say that the 2" barrel wouldn't produce enough power with the same size tank but they haven't seen this thing shoot a spud.I started to up it to a 3" tank to see if it would produce that much more power ,but the thing would have been so much heavier that it wouldn't be as much fun to shoot.

taterjim
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Previous

Return to General Spud Cannon Related