Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 74 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 69 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

SpudMonster/ Eric's Phone Number

A place to ask general spud cannon related questions.
Sponsored 
  • Author
SpudMonster/ Eric's Phone Number

Unread postAuthor: CS » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:16 pm

If anyone happens to know Eric's phone number, please tell me. I need to relay to him that I am not able to make it to the meet. This for reasons I do not wish to disclose. I have his number on my cellphone, but prior to my soccer game I put all my 'stuff' in the locker room [in my locker of course]. To my discovery I am the only one on my soccer team that is accustom to storing there personal items in the locker room, and showering after the game as the school was locked, and no one needed to get in the school. Essentially I can not get to my phone until Monday when school starts again.

Again I am sorry to all participants at the meet that I could not participate/ make it to the meet.

CS
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: SpudMonster » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:58 pm

Oh. We were wondering just what happened to you and why you didn't even call. I guess this explains it. We missed you!

SpudMonster
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to General Spud Cannon Related