Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 44 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 38 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Spud Gun History.

A place to ask general spud cannon related questions.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: hi » Tue May 22, 2007 11:27 pm

the ancient greeks have been launching spuds before the pyrimids were built. they used clay pots and.......

that was a good story, but wouldn't the germans get kinda made if a kid took their supplys?

"physics, gravity, and law enforcement are the only things that prevent me from operating at my full potential" - not sure, but i like the quote

you know you are not an engineer if you have to remind yourself "left loosy righty tighty"
hi
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: rna_duelers » Wed May 23, 2007 3:00 am

Of course they would of got mad,they didn't exactly go upto a german and say ohh hey I'm taking some of your stuff.Also guessing they wouldn't steal huge amounts of supplies only small odd things as the germans took everything else they owned,so kind of payback i guess :lol: .

Greeks and clay pot spud guns?I'm interested were did you get that info so I can have a read up on it?I know the chinese made the first hand grenade out of clay but clay potato guns out of clay in the Ancient greek times this I gota see.

rna_duelers
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: hi » Wed May 23, 2007 9:00 am

rna_duelers wrote:Greeks and clay pot spud guns?I'm interested were did you get that info so I can have a read up on it?I know the chinese made the first hand grenade out of clay but clay potato guns out of clay in the Ancient greek times this I gota see.

iw was being stupid when i said that. they didnt make clay spud guns. i just thought it would be funny to post, its not true.

even if they did, what fuel would they use?

"physics, gravity, and law enforcement are the only things that prevent me from operating at my full potential" - not sure, but i like the quote

you know you are not an engineer if you have to remind yourself "left loosy righty tighty"
hi
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: Flying_Salt » Wed May 23, 2007 9:43 am

hi wrote:even if they did, what fuel would they use?

Greek Fire

sgort87 wrote:I hereby present Flying_Salt with The one and only <a href="http://www.geocities.com/sgort87/ghetto">Ghetto Award!</a>
Flying_Salt
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to General Spud Cannon Related