Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 42 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

What pipe for paintball barrels?

A place to ask general spud cannon related questions.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: djbizz1 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:25 am

TwitchTheAussie wrote:16mm inner diameter metal pipe mate. Now just get her finished. :P

<strike>16mm? what's that in inches?</strike>

Don't worry I used my self initiative and took 30seconds of my time to search google and found a converter to use:
http://www.eslus.com/Gizmos/inchcm.html

Edited by MrCrowley

djbizz1
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: TwitchTheAussie » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:15 am

djbizz1 wrote:
TwitchTheAussie wrote:16mm inner diameter metal pipe mate. Now just get her finished. :P

<strike>16mm? what's that in inches?</strike>

Im going to quote from Duece Bigalo European Gigalo and say you Imperialist b@$7@rd No I kid mate and thanks for the converter site Mr Crowley :P

Raise your horns if you love metal.
spudgunning is like sex, once you've tasted, you can't wait til next time.
-
CpTn_lAw
TwitchTheAussie
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:09 am

Not only can you search Google for converters, you can actually use Google as the converter as well. :wink: Simply type 16 millimeters in inches, and et voila!

Now, onto the barrel. Paintballs' OD is generally somewhere in the neighborhood of .68", (17.3 mm). So, therefore, your best choice is 3/4" aluminum hydraulic tubing. I've said this to every new person so far who asked about paintball barrels. If you get the 3/4" aluminum tubing that's not bendable and rated to 190 PSIG, then the inside diameter of this tubing is 0.68". They fit perfectly with paintballs.

mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: djbizz1 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:48 am

markfh11q wrote:Not only can you search Google for converters, you can actually use Google as the converter as well. :wink: Simply type 16 millimeters in inches, and et voila!

Now, onto the barrel. Paintballs' OD is generally somewhere in the neighborhood of .68", (17.3 mm). So, therefore, your best choice is 3/4" aluminum hydraulic tubing. I've said this to every new person so far who asked about paintball barrels. If you get the 3/4" aluminum tubing that's not bendable and rated to 190 PSIG, then the inside diameter of this tubing is 0.68". They fit perfectly with paintballs.

GREAT!! Thanks a lot!! :P

djbizz1
Private
Private

Previous

Return to General Spud Cannon Related