Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 70 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 65 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Potatoes falling from the sky?

A place to ask general spud cannon related questions.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: lukemc » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:45 pm

im actualy kinda disappointed that whoever made the topic didnt look back at it and say "oops my bad" or something. this whole topic has been disproving someone without them knowing about. its sort of like telling a dead person "i told ya a paper mache airplane wont work

"Those who are different change the world. Those who are the same keep it that way"

Unread postAuthor: joannaardway » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:06 pm

spudbud101 wrote:Estimation. :) I shot it down to road to what was about .5 miles, so I guess I could be off my a little. Even so, my cannon packs a punch for it's simplicity.

I still rather doubt it.
By my reckoning it's nigh on impossible to track anything that's that far away. I usually lose track of things after much over 100 metres - Even accounting for the the fact I favour small calibres, still being able to see the ammo at over 600m seems optimistic.
Have you a topic or picture of this cannon?

@paaiyan: It's actually a little text file of codes, saves errors.

Novacastrian: How about use whatever the heck you can get your hands on?
frankrede: Well then I guess it won't matter when you decide to drink bleach because your out of kool-aid.
...I'm sorry, but that made my year.
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to General Spud Cannon Related