I wonder who hacked the site this time =)

Talk about what ever......keep the political bantering in the "Politics" section.

Postby spudkilla » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:08 pm

How come this site keeps getting hacked by no good dirty rotten hackers that just want to piss people off?
spudkilla

Postby SkweezMyCheez » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:09 pm

because their parents took off web sense since they all have reached the age of 30 now. I hope Joel gets his ass in court and wins alotta money.
SkweezMyCheez

Postby spuzi14 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:15 pm

*Nobody hacked the site. Take note of how a user here who was DR became BewareofDog...

*I think
spuzi14

Postby PCGUY » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm

-DR was renamed upon request...

As far as the forum de$criptions and shit go... well ya :-/
PCGUY
Site Admin

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby OJHSPyro89 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:11 pm

Thats stoopid, if I would have hacked it, I would have named everything like boogers, or boobies, or penis.

Why name everything napalm....thats juvenile!
OJHSPyro89

Postby PCGUY » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:18 pm

It's a term used by Joel in the mods area.

Someone is mocking him.
PCGUY
Site Admin

Postby SpudMonster » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:01 pm

Did DR REALLY shit a brick this time?

Scratch that thought, what with the latest little gem posted,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

Old Posts Guess it's not secure after all!
This forum software is so damn old, it's no wonder there are holes big enough to drive the Province of Ontario through, and we're not even doing the worst we can do.

Just another reason why you shouldn't run outdated software on a shitty server.

Consider moving to PHPBB or something more secure.

The events that took place over the past week were ment as a wakeup call, so for the meantime we will leave you hicks alone, and hope you get the message. If not, worse stuff might happen down the road, not necisarily at our hands.

We leave you with this gem from the site owner, found in the mod-only section of the forum. Enjoy, all you "deviant looooosers"!

"I started the forums to relieve my e-mail load.....If I wanted to deal with thousands of deviant looooosers, I would have bought sex-toy business. - Joel-Spudministrator"

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You want my bet? This weebl-s stuff cartoon is a surprisingly accurate portrayal of what the members of this group of assholes are like. http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/dear+weebl/
SpudMonster

Return to General Discussion