The beginning of the end...

Talk about what ever......keep the political bantering in the "Politics" section.

Postby Molerat » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:34 pm

The beginning of the end of time has begun.

They are making a movie...about the Burger King...
If you choose to see the coming of the apocalypse...
http://www.foodfacts.info/blog/2006/10/ ... movie.html

And if you wish to die a little inside, view this.
(may not be safe for work)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0231409912
Molerat

Postby spuzi14 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:26 pm

No good can come of this. I hope it becomes a flop.
spuzi14

Postby DK » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:26 am

That is honestly the most rediculous thing I have ever seen....

I've been to burger king only once, when I was 11. Never liked it much, and haven't been since.
DK

Postby kozak6 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:14 pm

If it's done well, it could be brilliant.

Of course, that doesn't seem very likely.
kozak6

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby spuzi14 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:00 pm

My question though...why? You have thousands of BK's and it doesn't look like people are going to stop eating it. How the [intercourse] is a movie going to help any?

I wouldn't be surprised to see tons of subliminal ads in the background. Stuff like thousands of little BK logos and stuff that your conscious (how ever you spell it) mind doesn't take note of but your other mind does. Anybody have any thoughts of it?
spuzi14

Postby Mr.Plow » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:08 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">My question though...why? You have thousands of BK's and it doesn't look like people are going to stop eating it. How the [intercourse] is a movie going to help any?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Are you seriously asking how a movie/tons of promos will affect BK's sales??

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I wouldn't be surprised to see tons of subliminal ads in the background. Stuff like thousands of little BK logos and stuff that your conscious (how ever you spell it) mind doesn't take note of but your other mind does. Anybody have any thoughts of it?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
This again??? Spuzi, it wouldn't matter at all: if they put tons of little BK logos it would at most evoke a positive emotional response from the person, not make them buy burgers. And even that assumes that one normally associates the BK logo with positive things.
Mr.Plow

Postby spuzi14 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:26 pm

Yes BK's sales...at BK, not sale of movie or movie toys or whatever. I know sales will rise for the movie and all of it's little things but if they're trying to make a movie to sell more whoppers then I think it's kind of stupid.

Yes that again Plow. It was meant as a joke, the other topic was more serious.
spuzi14

Postby Molerat » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:58 pm

Maybe they just wanna make it purely for fun, with no specific point, like "Napoleon Dynamite".

... Or maybe they'll make a religion out of it, and get some celebrities to join, eventually amassing thousands of followers who will one day climb aboard their DC-8/spaceship Galactic Cruisers and fly back to evil lord Xenu.

Just a guess.
Molerat

Return to General Discussion