Member Map. Check, make sure you are still mapped

IPLA related stuff. Online spudchucker competition.....etc.,etc.,etc.

Postby Freefall » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:39 am

Worked fine for me in firefox.
Freefall

Postby PCGUY » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:14 am

Same here, firefox it's fine.
PCGUY
Site Admin

Postby aetherguy881 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:42 am

I'm on now, first one in CT.

And bored in studyhall.
aetherguy881

Postby OJHSPyro89 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:35 pm

You have computers in study hall?
OJHSPyro89

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby BillyBobJoe » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:52 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Navigator7
[br]Am I supposed to see a map?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Works for me and I'm on a Mac . . .

Hey Darth Tater - I drove prolly a mile from your house last week - my brother goes to Penn Sttae Behrend and we drove to the lake - maybe we could meet up sometime with Jspellman?
BillyBobJoe

Postby Darth Tater » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:18 pm

hey billybobjoe heck yea man that'd be AWESOME!!!!, i know where penn state behrend is, i used to go to the hobby shop accross the street from it for my Nitro truck it's called maxwells hobby, and also the when you say you drove to the lake where'd ya go, because my dad lives less than 2 blocks from the Erie yaht club, and bayview is right down the road, so you may have been closer than a mile lol

but yea a spudmeet would totally be cool man, jesse's uncle let us shoot there (that's where we were when i shot the latest vid) and he's just barely in new york state, and his neighbors think spud guns are cool, and his uncle doesnt mind, he even told jesse he was gonna brind out one of the old cars he has laying around for him to blow holes in, and there is about a mile of nothing but woods behind the house so there is plenty of space to shoot hehe

now that my cannon is pretty much money free (i dont need to buy anything for it anymore hehe) i am going to be saving up for an Ofna LX Comp Nitro buggy, they are really nice and come factory with a big block .26 on them, so if by chance you are into Nitro R/C we should get together in like spring or summer and have a R/C bash session as well, my friend graham and I both have a T-MAXX and we are both going to end up getting lx comps just to have a little beater buggy for fun, or if you know anyone that's into it bring them along and we'll have a Nitro R/C bash and spudfest all in one haha
Darth Tater

Postby saladtossser » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:10 pm

LAKE ERIE!!!! I WOULD LOVE A BIGGER MEET THERE!! its a 6 hour drive from here to there!! i wish we can have a ipla meet there, or here, or somewhere in between

theres a small cluster of spudders within 3 hours of niagra falls
saladtossser

Postby Darth Tater » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:27 pm

hey salad, i am about 2 hours and 13 mins frmo niagra falls NY which is the same place just on the other side of the border really lol

we should have a meet up there and see how long we can plant spuds into the waterfall before anyone calls the police haha (just kidding lol)

yea man, we should like meet somewhere and have a big shootout
Darth Tater

Postby Lord of the Rings Junkie » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:09 pm

Arg! How do I edit my shoutout? I typed too long without hitting enter and it cut me off.
Lord of the Rings Junkie

Postby howdy doodle » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:10 pm

third one in canada! and in the only one west of the maratimes in canada so far. damn i live in the middle of nowere.
howdy doodle

PreviousNext

Return to Competiton / IPLA / Spudmeet