Member Map. Check, make sure you are still mapped

IPLA related stuff. Online spudchucker competition.....etc.,etc.,etc.

Postby clide » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:35 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord of the Rings Junkie
[br]Arg! How do I edit my shoutout? I typed too long without hitting enter and it cut me off.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I can delete it for you, but I don't think you can edit it, you would just have to add yourself again.
clide

Postby benstern » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:44 pm

I tried doing that a few days ago, but my link would not post right.
benstern

Postby cdheller » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:31 am

thanks for the time and work
ok on linux/firefox
no map on linux/konqueror3.3,has pics and text and rest of page
cdheller

Postby Lord of the Rings Junkie » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:31 pm

AAAAAAAGH! I tried just entering my shout the way I should've in the first place and it just put a second one exactly like the one before. Please delete me clide, so I can start over.

[Edit] Maybe this topic should be stickied so new members can add themselves.
Lord of the Rings Junkie

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby clide » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:22 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord of the Rings Junkie
[br]AAAAAAAGH! I tried just entering my shout the way I should've in the first place and it just put a second one exactly like the one before. Please delete me clide, so I can start over.

Deleted
clide

Postby SpudMonster » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:43 pm

I tacked myself in there too.
SpudMonster

Postby aetherguy881 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:05 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">You have computers in study hall?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I have my study hall in the band room, ya I'm a 'band-o', amd we have 4 very crapy comps that only have IE and sebalius, hence the reason why they're there.

Yay bored in study hall again!!!
aetherguy881

Postby BillyBobJoe » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:00 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Darth Tater
[br] when you say you drove to the lake where'd ya go, because my dad lives less than 2 blocks from the Erie yaht club, and bayview is right down the road, so you may have been closer than a mile lol

i am going to be saving up for an Ofna LX Comp Nitro buggy, they are really nice and come factory with a big block .26 on them, so if by chance you are into Nitro R/C we should get together in like spring or summer and have a R/C bash session as well, my friend graham and I both have a T-MAXX and we are both going to end up getting lx comps just to have a little beater buggy for fun, or if you know anyone that's into it bring them along and we'll have a Nitro R/C bash and spudfest all in one haha

I went to a public access place on (I think, or at least very close to) Lakeside Drive. I think I'm going to Behrend his weekend actually, but only for a bit - so I don't think a meeting would be good.

As for nitro RC, I'm not especially into it - I've always wanted to get one but never got around to it (probably lack of money too). I might look into buying one if you can give me some pointers.
BillyBobJoe

Postby SpudMonster » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:00 pm

Is it just me, or did DR delete himself?
SpudMonster

Postby clide » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:11 pm

I deleted him, he asked me to in email. He wanted to change something, guess he hasn't got around to adding himself again.
clide

PreviousNext

Return to Competiton / IPLA / Spudmeet