Importance of the Member Map

IPLA related stuff. Online spudchucker competition.....etc.,etc.,etc.

Postby benstern » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:16 pm

The Member Map is not a novelty! We use it greatly in selecting event locations. We use it to find out if there are people near us that we could shoot spudguns with. If you want to even consider being part of an event you must add yourself to the map!

You can find the Member Map here: http://www.frappr.com/spudtech
benstern

Postby BewareOfDog » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:43 pm

I've been a member of these Forums for over 2-1/2 years now, and have heard of only a handful of people getting together maybe... twice?

The idea of the "importance" of a Member Map <b>is</b>, in fact, a novelty. It is "a small mass-produced article"... which is what every topic in this forum is.

The only wat to make this possible, is if you were a bunch of retired, beer-drinkin' morons... who actually HAD a vehicle. -And the money to actually participate in such an event.
BewareOfDog

Postby sgort87 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:25 pm

There's nothing wrong with getting these meets easier to arrange. Since so few have been held without this map, isn't that evidence that this should help?
sgort87

Postby benstern » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:12 pm

Still seems as if people do not read this.
<bump>gonna bump this every ~2 months so people read it</bump>
benstern

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby sgort87 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:51 pm

Who is "Dennis"? He's pretty close to me.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DR
[br]I've been a member of these Forums for over 2-1/2 years now, and have heard of only a handful of people getting together maybe... twice?

The idea of the "importance" of a Member Map <b>is</b>, in fact, a novelty. It is "a small mass-produced article"... which is what every topic in this forum is.

The only wat to make this possible, is if you were a bunch of retired, beer-drinkin' morons... who actually HAD a vehicle. -And the money to actually participate in such an event.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

After this summer, I guess a lot of us are "a bunch of retired, beer-drinkin' morons".
sgort87

Return to Competiton / IPLA / Spudmeet