Southwest part 2? (Another Nevada meet)

IPLA related stuff. Online spudchucker competition.....etc.,etc.,etc.

Postby SpudMonster » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:40 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by frankrede
[br]Ah, well almost any weekend works for me.
What I'll probably bring.
Big ass 4' something tall tv, to shoot at.
Hybrid
Marble sniper
marbles
Potatoes
Experimental ammo
Air compressor.
(maybe)generator
cell phone, video camera
maybe I'll be able to get a gold ball barrel for my hybrid.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Okay. Sounds good. We're very seriously considering memorial day weekend for the meet date.

EDIT: Well, the date is still in-the-air until I can get some other confirmation from certian people.
SpudMonster

Postby security1 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:28 pm

Thank you for the explanation...

Next Item I do need a date soon as I am in Las Vegas and as the name implies I am in security.
Therefore I have a huge resource to people that are ready to go to this :).
But we all need to put in for PTO's
( Paid Time Off ).
Besides we also need to build some guns :).
March 23 - 25 sounded really good at least the wife likes those dates and so do many of the other officers.
If you can keep the shooting open all 3 days it would be even better, as all the officers won't be able to get the same days off.
security1

Postby BC Pneumatics » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:07 am

I can probably get a couple of days in sometime in March, a Friday and a Saturday or something. Can't afford to take 3 days off of work though.
BC Pneumatics

Postby SpudMonster » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:14 pm

Okay, since march-23-25 works well for everyone I've spoken to, It's the new meet date. Dave? What's your input?

DR, I know you've been on since I posted this. Does the 23-25th of march work? Yes or no?
SpudMonster

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby security1 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:28 pm

So are we doing this? Would like to get my PTO's in for this. The clock is ticking. BTW I do live about 10 miles from where you are planning.
I have 1 couch available8).
security1

Postby SpudMonster » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:50 am

Y'know what, Seeing as Dave apparently won't take the 15 seconds to reply unless I make some kind of post that breaks 6 of the forum rules, the OFFICIAL DATE OF THE MEET IS:

March 23 through March 25 2007

No changes whatsoever, barring death or dismemberment.
SpudMonster

Postby security1 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:25 am

Sounds good to me. Will need the address of the actual site Spud Monster.
security1

Postby BewareOfDog » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:40 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by SpudMonster
[br]Y'know what, Seeing as Dave apparently won't take the 15 seconds to reply unless I make some kind of post that breaks 6 of the forum rules, the OFFICIAL DATE OF THE MEET IS:

Seeing as "Dave" never bothers to check this topic anymore, because no one could ever agree on a date...

I wouldn't have even bothered to check it out tonight, had I not noticed that "security1" was the last to reply...

Seems <b>he's</b> busied himself, asking questions in almost every forum, apparently unsatisfied with the lack of existing information on a multitude of different topics...

So what'ya say (in this topic) we conveniently leave out the info on "the address of the actual spud site", as well?

March 23rd - March 25th would work for me... but I may only have about 15 seconds to stay this time.

<center>:twisted:
BewareOfDog

Postby SpudMonster » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:52 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DR
[br]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by SpudMonster
[br]Y'know what, Seeing as Dave apparently won't take the 15 seconds to reply unless I make some kind of post that breaks 6 of the forum rules, the OFFICIAL DATE OF THE MEET IS:

Seeing as "Dave" never bothers to check this topic anymore, because no one could ever agree on a date...

I wouldn't have even bothered to check it out tonight, had I not noticed that "security1" was the last to reply...

Seems <b>he's</b> busied himself, asking questions in almost every forum, apparently unsatisfied with the lack of existing information on a multitude of different topics...

So what'ya say (in this topic) we conveniently leave out the info on "the address of the actual spud site", as well?

March 23rd - March 25th would work for me... but I may only have about 15 seconds to stay this time.

<center>:twisted:

I'm fine with leaving out the actual address, especially as it doesn't have an address [:p] (Shhhhhhh don't tell anyone!)

By the way, 15 seconds to pop taters is better than nothing.
SpudMonster

Postby BC Pneumatics » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:07 am

Alright, I will be there.

$5 says I will be 15 seconds late, and miss DR again ;) (Well, 'miss' is such a strong word :p)

Are you guys still planning on 'camping out'?
BC Pneumatics

PreviousNext

Return to Competiton / IPLA / Spudmeet