Folding Hacksaw

Post stuff here pertaining to non-spud related projects that many forum members seem to enjoy. Hovercrafts, dirt bikes, electronics, propane-powered bikes, go-karts, etc. This is more of a project area,
not a place to chat about what you saw yesterday on TV. Remember to keep it within the forum rules!

Postby Kenny_McCormic » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:00 pm

yea thats your truck its your property they cant touch it without your permission or a search warrent or it would be breaking and entering if my school ever did that id tell em to get a warant and go back to class
Kenny_McCormic

Postby fullmetaljacket » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:11 am

fullmetaljacket

Postby benstern » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:05 am

don't allow them then, when they search/expell, sue their ass!
benstern

Postby Mosif » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:22 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by benstern
[br]don't allow them then, when they search/expell, sue their ass!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Actually, in most places if you drive to school, you basicly give up that right. They can search you, or your truck/car at will.

Once they came in and did a random search on us, and had everyone who drove stand in one place, and everyone who didnt stand in another. (I left normal public schools to go to the community college in the Adult Highschool Program so I can graduate sooner, so their are only two classes for them to search.)

After they patted us down (They didnt have a female officer, so the males still searched the girls, which they later got in big trouble for) they had us go out to the parking lot to let them in to search our cars. I had left a boxcutter in my glovebox, which they really frown apon. By some dumb luck, I had locked my keys in, and hey could see my keys in the truck, so they let me go without a search. Others were not so lucky..
Mosif

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby flyingspuds2007 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:43 am

pray tell what happened to the "others".. this should be interesting...
flyingspuds2007

Postby Mosif » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:52 am

Two people were arrested for drugs or weapons. Its not like the cops annouced which it was, but they took two people away.
Mosif

Postby markfh11q » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:36 am

Honestly, our schools are not so strict. They tell you to empty your pockets, and then tell you to "put anything your not supposed to have on your desk." They don't even search the bookbags, they just let the drug dog in for a few seconds, and their off. They don't even care if you don't empty your back pockets, so you could keep your wallet in it if you wanted, (most people just left it out on the desk anyway).

What's funniest is the fact that almost everybody kept condoms in their wallet to look cool and everything. This left a circular imprint in the wallet that the cops noticed and then confiscated. It was sooooo funny!
markfh11q

Postby flyingspuds2007 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:39 am

and that's the reason you keep tat stuff at home [:p]
flyingspuds2007

Postby c0mpl3x » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:49 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Kenny_McCormic
[br]yea thats your truck its your property they cant touch it without your permission or a search warrent or it would be breaking and entering if my school ever did that id tell em to get a warant and go back to class
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

if it's visually out in the open, then they have reason to search. they have that sort of thing already written up in my schools handbook to begin with, for reasons such as that, for use when someone would have something illegal/bad (for schools sake) in their vehicle, like a shotgun, or a few ounces of weed, or something. and besides, i used to know one of the 4 cops at my old school (in-school cops have more authority than state, like the ability to arrest you on the spot) and most of the stuff people would say things to, like 'you can't do that! or 'you need a warrant gtfo my locker!' was usually people thinking that their leased use of school property actually made it their own..
c0mpl3x

Previous

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Projects