Green Gas Airsoft Propane Thing

Post stuff here pertaining to non-spud related projects that many forum members seem to enjoy. Hovercrafts, dirt bikes, electronics, propane-powered bikes, go-karts, etc. This is more of a project area,
not a place to chat about what you saw yesterday on TV. Remember to keep it within the forum rules!

Postby cacophobia91 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:14 pm

Today I was reading about green gas airsoft guns and I felt the urge to buy one. I looked up the price of the things and my need to get one disapeared. The "green gas"(propane with some stuff thrown in) that is used to power them costs about $15-30 for a small can.

I did some more research and found this http://www.airsoft-innovations.com/?pag ... s&id=AI-01
I was wondering if I could make this. I dont realy know how propane things work because Ive only been around the tank on my grill so I dont know what componants are invalved. I was thinking of using a 1/8 or 1/16 inch hose barb for the thing on the tip. Has anyone used green gas guns that could help me?
cacophobia91

Postby sharpshooter » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:35 pm

I made one for my gun. I just took one of my old green gas canisters, cut the bottom off, and epoxied the top onto onto a propane torch head.

you could also use a butane refill can.
sharpshooter

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Projects