Propane-Propelled Pneumatic T-Shirt Launcher

Just build a cannon and want to show it off? Post it in here.

Postby BewareOfDog » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:48 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>Originally posted by <a href="http://torrentfreak.com/images/banned.gif">benstern</a></b>
HAHAHAH!!!! You used my idea!! You stole propane compression from my propane pneumatic at the meet!!! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Chalk it up to:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>Originally posted by DR</b>
<b>Going beyond the realm of stupidity</b>, I decided to make a pneumatic launcher that uses propane as the reservoir gas.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<center>:)
BewareOfDog

Postby Jspellman » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:26 am

<center>Shall we chalk it up a second time? ..I think so:</center>

<b>Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary - Cite This Source</b>

Main Entry: "DR"

Function: Bad Ass

1) A finely tuned, organic bullshit detector with counteragressive verbal attack mechanisms. Fueled by a combination of Marlboro reds and Bud Light, this interesting specimen of internet warfare specializes in sarcasm and MS Paint. As he holds a continuous "alpha male" status, his bitter retorts and spiteful invectives both provide humor for his underlings as well as maintain the social hierarchy in an otherwise unruly domain.

<b>Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.</b>

<center>:)<center/>
Jspellman

Postby BewareOfDog » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:52 am

Bud Light sucks, but that was pretty damn funny!- Thanks for the laugh!

<b>Edit to topic;
<center>28JAN2007
Added more pictures/text to opening post.</b>
BewareOfDog

Postby rdx » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:23 am

How many shots are you getting from one tank[:p]
and i dont know why but that is one of the best looking launcher that i have seen :D... I think it`s the propane bottle that makes it look so cool.
rdx

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby BewareOfDog » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:36 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rdx
[br]How many shots are you getting from one tank[:p]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Couldn't tell you, because I haven't emptied a full bottle yet. I launched a T-shirt about 5-6 times (averaging from 80-105psig) and a Tennis Ball about 20 times (went through an entire box of "Fun Balls" from Wal*Mart). - Those shots average between 90-110psig.

The bottle still "feels" more than half-full, but I wouldn't know for sure unless I were to actually weigh the bottle?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
and i dont know why but that is one of the best looking launcher that i have seen :D... I think it`s the propane bottle that makes it look so cool.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks!- Having the bottle run parallel to the chamber makes it look slightly better, but that Tee fitting (with all the reducers) makes for an ugly cluster!
BewareOfDog

Previous

Return to Finished Cannons