Airsoft barrel

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets. No home made BB or airsoft guns should ever be used in a match where you shoot other people... they are too powerful.

Postby Green Villain » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:07 pm

RPK, be sure to read the whole post. Orbit mentioned it in the fourth post on this topic.
Green Villain

Postby RPK » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:13 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Green Villain
[br]RPK, be sure to read the whole post. Orbit mentioned it in the fourth post on this topic.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

His post said he "heard" it worked, I was just comfirming
RPK

Postby demonseed » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:58 pm

for airsoft get a terminator brand carbon arrow, trust me, take an airsfot round, go to walmart, remove the back piece the string fits into(slips right off) and put the round in, best fit ive ever seen, although you will spend about 3-5 dollars, but it is worth it, AND carbon arrows are extremely durable, you can bend them and smack them around adn they will still be perfectly straight, you will just have to cut off the little metal part at the tip where the head screws in. (10 seconds and a hacksaw)
demonseed

Postby PotatoNick » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:01 am

McMaster: 89965K43

This is aluminum tubing that I hope, as I've just ordered some, works well. The only problem is that the tolerance is +/- .006 on a .240 (6mm=.236) would make it possible so that the barrel may be too small in places. I think that .002 is so small that the BB may just push the tubing out to the right size. check out onlinemetals.com they have this http://onlinemetals.com/merchant.cfm?pi ... its=inches brass tubing that has a .245 ID and would be more desirable than copper tubing due to its increased rigidity.
PotatoNick

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby PotatoNick » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:53 pm

I just got the above barrel today and all 6ft. of it had no problem passing the BB through. the BB easily rolled out.
PotatoNick

Postby MrCrowley » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:06 am

Weed-Sprayer gun nozzels also fit 6mm airsoft perfectly and its thick steel so no dents.
MrCrowley

Previous

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Guns