My Airsoft Gun

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets. No home made BB or airsoft guns should ever be used in a match where you shoot other people... they are too powerful.

Postby noname » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:10 pm

Lately I've wanted an airsoft gun that could be semi/fully automatic, so I made myself one. It's not cloud or vortex, and it's portable. I can get 100-150 shots with metal BBs (inaccurate and heavy, therefore using up more air) without having to pump it up again. I was going to have a bolt system, <a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4450&">THIS</a> but I ditched it because of the amount of time and money it would take. My friends have seen me spray BBs all over with it and now want them for themselves, I think I'm going sell them for about $60. I am now finishing it but after I do finish, I'm going to attempt a different bolt assembly.
noname

Postby kozak6 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:26 pm

So, I don't suppose you have a picture of what you actually made, then?
kozak6

Postby noname » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:26 pm

I want it to be done and painted before I take any pictures of it, so just bear with me for a week or so until it's done.
noname

Postby fidgety » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:46 am

ok could you be any more vague :evil:all you said iis it's not a vortex or a cloud so what is it????? also when you do post pictures please don't make them fuzzy get good pictures and if possible a video would be geat post soon
fidgety

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby spudshooter » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:31 pm

Its the same principle as the idea i came up for a full auto a while back, it looks as if air is filled into the chamber and a piston with a spring attached is forced backwards when enough pressure is let in, when the pressure overcomes the strength of the spring; the piston no longer able to seal the barrel, thus realeasing the air. after the air is released, the piston slides back into place and the whole process starts all over, creating a full auto effect.
spudshooter

Postby noname » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:23 am

Yes, I could be more vague. Do you need me to?
Just because it's not a cloud or vortex doesn't mean it's complicated or anything. It's just a regular pneumatic with a hopper on the barrel. The BBs are sucked out of the hopper or fall into the barrel, and then are shot out.
noname

Postby MrCrowley » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:17 am

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/ ... icture.jpg
like mine but with a hopper? I havn't put a hopper on yet but it could have a nice ROF when hooked up to my air compressor.
MrCrowley

Postby noname » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:53 am

Similar, but there are two 2" PVC air tanks attached to the main trigger, a blowgun. And the barrel is 36" long.
noname

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Guns