Federal Government

Postby someguynamedchris » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:03 am

What why would I do that? From what I read the son of star wars is an anti missile system that protects the US and I think its allies. Defense is one of the few tasks the Federal government should be assigned.

The banking system will eventually form a world government. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank. The Federal Reserve makes our currency then lends it to the US government but theres interest on that loan it’s like being stuck in quick sand the interest keep piling up. We don’t need the Federal Reserve the Federal Government has the authority to make Money we don’t need to pay the billions in interest to the banks.

The IRS is like the mafia they say the law that requires you to pay a tax on your labor is clearly stated through the actions of the judicial system.
someguynamedchris

Postby spuzi14 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:02 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">From what I read the son of star wars is an anti missile system that protects the US and I think its allies<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If it runs on it's own, sounds like Skynet to me.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The banking system will eventually form a world government.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Will?! Let's try HAS! They only have the lower class under control. The middle class is disappearing. The higher class, I don't know about.

Just for the record, don't say must...makes you sound a bit loopy. I don't know what else to tell you to day but I mean when somebody says must in front of an idea that sounds like a revolt, it sounds crazy. I agree though, the banks (and federal government for that matter) needs to be put back in it's place. That place is under OUR control.
spuzi14

Postby clide » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:18 pm

Oh wow, you sound like my conspiracy nut English teacher that I had. Man that guy pissed me off, wouldn't be surprised if he wore a tin foil hat when he wasn't in class so the government couldn't read his thoughts.
clide

Postby spuzi14 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:16 am

Me? The thing with the banks isn't conspiracy, that's really happening.

We're heading towards Skynet even if it's a little far fetched.
spuzi14

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby clide » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:57 am

Nah, I meant chris, should have put a quote in there.
clide

Postby spuzi14 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:17 am

Ohh. Your english teacher is a funny guy.
spuzi14

Postby clide » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:52 am

Yeah, it would have been funny if it was just something he would go off about it in class, but conspiracies were all the guy ever talked about, and all of our writing assignments were about how evil our government is. The worst part is that he graded based on how much you agreed with his opinion. On most of my papers he wouldn't mark a single thing, but give me 40/50 (80%). The papers that I got the best grades on I was literally laughing as I wrote them because the points I was arguing were so ridiculous.
clide

Postby spuzi14 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:11 pm

My english teacher may be the walking dead. She thinks Emily Dickinson is awesome and we have to write ridiculous poems and then present them in the class and I really don't see the point in it but whatever. I sit there and suffer for 40 minutes then leave.
spuzi14

Postby someguynamedchris » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:09 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by clide
[br]Oh wow, you sound like my conspiracy nut English teacher that I had. Man that guy pissed me off, wouldn't be surprised if he wore a tin foil hat when he wasn't in class so the government couldn't read his thoughts.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

really i sound like that guy? Im not saying aliens killed Kennedy or Bush caused 9/11, people who say that are retarded.

I am saying if we keep going the way we are then ONE government will control the world.

As for the taxes, i really should get a copy of the IRC and be a good citizen and pay all taxes defined.
someguynamedchris

Previous

Return to Political Rants, Discussions & Debates