16's finally building one!

Post questions and info about combustion (flammable vapor) powered launchers here. This includes discussion about fuels, ratios, ignition systems and anything else relevant to launchers powered by igniting things like hairspray or propane.

Postby Madprofessor1775 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:12 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by FLONE
[br]And the reality is if you get involved with the legal process it costs you time and money regardless of the outcome. And then you have a record of some kind, your name is in the computer. Right or wrong, you pay. Keep it below the radar and you can do lots of stuff.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The whole "your name is in the computer" thing is bullshit. You should always fight for your rights. The reason they get taken away is because no one wants to spend the time or money to fight those who would like to take our rights from us.

In Texas state laws, all I've found is that a potato gun is classified as a firearm. It doesn't say that possession is a "3rd degree felony", so I'm pretty sure thats wrong (unless someone shows me the copy of the bill that made them illegal), or at least misleading. If you were not able to own a firearm for any reason, than possession would be a felony.

Always check your sources.
Madprofessor1775

Previous

Return to Combustion Launchers