flour power

Post questions and info about things you have launched or thought about launching. No posts about explosive projectiles!

Postby davidbowie » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:36 pm

You seem to think that the bottle is what might do damage. It's the FLOUR that's doing the destruction. No matter how elaborately you slit the bottle, if the flour is together on impact, it's going to be dangerous.
davidbowie

Postby sgort87 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:35 am

So Boomer and I took up the request of shooting a watermelon with a flour-filled 20oz bottle. I even had it slitted. The bottle was very light after being filled with flour but check out what it did to these watermelon chunks.

<a href="http://media.putfile.com/Melon1-57">Melon1</a>
<a href="http://media.putfile.com/Melon2-68">Melon2</a>

I'd hate to be anywhere near in the line of fire of these. These bottles do not pop open upon impact; on the contrary - the target does. It's a very bad idea to shoot these at any living things.
sgort87

Postby exploding_car » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:19 pm

turbospuder bb showers are expesive and don't well simulte grenades, they just spit a cluster of bbs like a blunderbuss

pb[alternate gender preference] i don't care about if your canon is so strong the point is this projectile can be launched safley but you just don't get it

sporty I think you made your projectle wrong if it dons't work the point is to find a way to make it work with a proper way to launch it

mark sorry about my langague it's just that pbman really annoys me
exploding_car

Postby Navigator7 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:27 pm

Exploding Car,
Throwing rice at weddings is the limit for me.
I guess now they throw bird seed.

Still... maybe flour in a paint ball gun?

Without using any more de$criptive adjectives against Exploding Car....is there anybody here who does not know right from wrong?

$th of July here tin the desert will be cylume in 24 Oz water filled Gatoraidâ„¢ bottles.
We are gonna be shooting three at a wack.
Navigator7

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby exploding_car » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:52 pm

Well I guess your not up to having spudguns in paintball and airsoft
if thats so then i don't think thisis the kind of thread you would be a part of
exploding_car

Postby davidbowie » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:58 pm

You still don't get it.

The FLOUR is making the impact, not the bottle. Also, the flour isn't attached to the back of the bottle. No matter how easy it is to crush the bottle, the flour is still going to fly forward. Even if you just shot a bag of flour, it would be doing the same thing.

As long as you try to use the energy of the cannon shot to disperse the flour, it's going to be dangerous.

Also, you should reread pbmann's posts. He's been telling you all along how LOW-POWERED his cannon, not powerful.
davidbowie

Postby TurboSuper » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:06 pm

I fired a bag of flour at a tree today...it was pretty awesome:D

Regardless of target choice, flour makes for pretty cool ammunition.8)
TurboSuper

Postby exploding_car » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:15 pm

wow turbo that dose seem awsome

and david what you just wrote is exaclly the whole concept the the projectile its powder like nature is supose to make it fly forward out of the widen cuts and make a cloud the cuts were supose to farther up so flour flys out everywhere
exploding_car

Postby sgort87 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:18 pm

Who the fork is sporty?
sgort87

Postby exploding_car » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:52 am

sqort?
exploding_car

PreviousNext

Return to Ammo Discussions