Poop Cannon

Post questions and info about things you have launched or thought about launching. No posts about explosive projectiles!

Postby Wam Bam » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:07 am

hehehe. Sorry I couldn't help myself. I have a huge dog with huge poop and fortunately for me I had some scrap PVC left over so I made a poop cannon and I must say firing dog shit is pretty funny. Needless to say it was only fired a few times before we threw it out.

I now have the cleanest yard on the block.
Wam Bam

Postby damääs » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:02 am

Plain retarded! I hope DR finds this first.
damääs

Postby Wam Bam » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:04 am

I'm sure he will and I'm sure he'll have plenty of wonderful comments for me... I don't mind. DR has been great with helping build a few of my projects. I can take a little sarcasm and bashing from him. I just thought it was funny. I don't crap on you guys for modifying batteries and other projectiles that have absolutely no purpose other than to destroy shit and possibly kill or mame someone or quite possibly yourself. I love building my cannons and I say so what if I was bored one day and decided to throw a little shit into a gun and fire it off. It's not like I spent all day building a huge shit throwing hybrid. It was extra junk laying around from my last projects. It was funny as hell so cut me a little slack kid
Wam Bam

Postby fullmetaljacket » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:04 am

like most, quite literally, sh!tty ideas, this particular one has been discussed ad nauseum and is on par with using flatulence to propell a combustion *sigh*
fullmetaljacket

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby SpudMonster » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:31 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Wam Bam
[br]I don't crap on you guys for modifying batteries and other projectiles that have absolutely no purpose other than to destroy shit and possibly <b>kill or mame someone or quite possibly yourself</b>.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Excuse me?
SpudMonster

Postby Wam Bam » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:23 pm

No offense intended SpudMonster. I was just making a point. When I said "potentially kill or maim" I meant unintentionally. I truly believe everyone on here has good intentions my point was really that if you want to spend all day modifiying batteries and metal slugs thats fine but don't get down on me for making something equally as dumb.

I started this post really just to be funny.
Wam Bam

Postby bigred28 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:25 pm

spelled "MAIM", btw. Not that I care much. But some part of me would still rather be hit by a potato or battery high velocity than a "Huge piece of dog shit" at high velocity.
bigred28

Postby ryanpowell167 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:51 pm

You would rather die/be injured that having some feces on you and some bruising? What the hell do you do when you step in it? Cut off your feet?
ryanpowell167

Postby Green Villain » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:30 pm

I laughed hard when I read this. Thanks Wam Bam!
I just hope you didn't send the shit into everyone else's yards.....
That would be a ...ahem... shitty thing to do...;)
(sorry, I couldn't resist.)
Green Villain

Postby Navigator7 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:47 pm

Well....things could still be worse?:
<A HREF="http://www.concretepumpingadvice.com/detail.asp?id=7078&p=1">The use of farts to propel spuds are now patented!</a>

Good read when you get past all the boiler plate.
;-)
Navigator7

Next

Return to Ammo Discussions