Poop Cannon

Post questions and info about things you have launched or thought about launching. No posts about explosive projectiles!

Postby Wam Bam » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:52 pm

Thanks fellas! the entire premise behind the post was to make everyone laugh. No I never shot the shit (hehe) into anyone elses yard but I must say firing several ounces of dog shit at a stationary target is funny as hell. Screw paint projectiles. A gun full of shit is way more fun.
Wam Bam

Postby BewareOfDog » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:38 am

Shit! guys,
There's really no reason to shit on Wam Bam, as I couldn't give a shit less what he shoots out of his shit launcher.

You all had better get your shit together, or the shit's gonna hit the fan. And just because I usually shit a brick when someone posts a topic about shooting the shit, it's still no reason to give him shit about shit.

One day, you may just find yourself up shit creek without a paddle. And when you're sitting there all alone, and feeling shitty about giving Wam Bam shit about putting shit in his shit launcher, wondering why you just can't seem to get your shit together...

You'll realize that your shitty attitude about shitting on this topic about shit in a shit launcher was nothing more than a crock of shit... You'll realize that you were full of shit, and you know what I'll say then?

NO SHIT ?!

<font size="1">I gotta take a shit!</font>~:evil:
BewareOfDog

Postby darkghost » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:38 am

29 shits ( 30 if you count quotes) (31)
but im going to have to go with bigred28 I would rather take a potato to the face than a steamy pile of dog shit to the face.
(32) (33) (34) (35) (36)
But i would rather get hit with dog shit than with horse shit, but i would prefer cow shit over horse shit. I am undecided on pig shit.
darkghost

Postby Wam Bam » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:03 am

Shit thanks for the support guys.
Wam Bam

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby Navigator7 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:38 pm

This thread proves it!

A rather senior member of the Operating Engineer's Union, a sage, an astute observer of human behavior....and one of the most vile people I have ever met passed on this bit of wisdom to me one evening while we were both succumbing to beverage:

Marblehead~"Sooner or later, all topics of conversation discuss shit."

Marblehead was his nickname as he would describe to all the nature of all the shit he found in the Honey Buckets.
Navigator7

Postby SpudMonster » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:42 pm

Well SHIT! Why must everyone start talking about shit? This is a shitty thread, and I think I will shit pins and needles if anyone else shits out a shitty reply. I suppose DR was right. The shit has hit the fan (incidentally, the fan is a piece of shit). Oh well, you guys will probably start slinging shit at each other soon enough, and shit on me as well for posting this shitty reply. I suppose that being up shit creek is no fun, and I hope I never have to undertake that shitty journey.

I'm sick of watching this shit... I feel all shitty now. Maybe it's because I have the shits.
SpudMonster

Postby Navigator7 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:43 pm

I think we should induct the word "Shit" into the spudders hall of fame.
Face it....some other word just doesn't get it.

Shit is like eggs. It's not just for breakfast anymore!
Navigator7

Postby draculon » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:25 pm

It does look as if the shit has hit the fan. This topic has really shit on my day, because of my lack of ability to shit, and the shitty events of shitty life. If this shit continues, I may have a shitty aneurism, such as when a shit refuses to come out, and you strain but your efforts are worth shit. I have a shitty feeling that if this topic continues anymore, I'm going to shit my pants out of frustration. Seriously, with shitty topics as this, who gives a shit anymore?
draculon

Postby BewareOfDog » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:01 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>Originally posted by draculon</b>
It does look as if the shit has hit the fan. This topic has really shit on my day, because of my lack of ability to shit, and the shitty events of shitty life. If this shit continues, I may have a shitty aneurism, such as when a shit refuses to come out, and you strain but your efforts are worth shit. I have a shitty feeling that if this topic continues anymore, I'm going to shit my pants out of frustration. Seriously, with shitty topics as this, who gives a shit anymore?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I hereby dub thee <a href="http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/acne.htm">Acne</a>

To all shitters:
This shit has gone too far! Don't be a shithead by replying to a shitty topic about shooting shit out of a shit launcher. What?- Do you all have shit-for-brains?

I was just shitting you when I said I didn't give a shit less about Wam Bam shooting shit.

You may find yourself thinknig that this topic is the shit, but let me remind you that it's just a piece of shit. And if you say you don't care either, then that's just a bunch of horseshit!

But if you feel compelled to disagree with me, then don't be a chickenshit about it... Just be sure that you know your shit before replying to this shitty-ass piece of shit topic, you shitbird!
BewareOfDog

Postby BewareOfDog » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:04 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>Originally posted by Navigator7</b>
I think we should induct the word "Shit" into the spudders hall of fame.
Face it....some other word just doesn't get it.

Shit is like eggs. It's not just for breakfast anymore!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well said, my fellow shithead! :D ...

How's about: "Shit... it does a body good"!
BewareOfDog

PreviousNext

Return to Ammo Discussions