California

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby "Its Still Going" » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:16 pm

Recently I got out my first pnumatic cannon. it has a 2" x 12" chamber a 3/4" anti siphon sprinkler valve, and a 3/4" x 18" barrel. It is by far the quietist gun i have made.
Any way, me and my friend were shooting paintballs in a field by my house. The field is pretty remote. We were having fun when some guy in his horse cane out of the bushes. We knew horses would spook so we stupped shotting and said hi.

<i>edit: moved to "Stories"
<b>-Freefall</b></i>
"Its Still Going"

Postby theexp » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:13 am

Ok... Is there an underlying moral to this story. Or is it just a Hey, we were polite with our cannons and such.
theexp

Postby DanielS » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:02 pm

Where abouts in CA do you live? I'm in San Diego. California is a big state, no horses around here.
DanielS

Postby bigred28 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:17 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by "Its Still Going"
[br]Recently I got out my <b>first</b> pnumatic cannon. it has a 2" x 12" chamber a 3/4" anti siphon sprinkler valve, and a 3/4" x 18" barrel. <i>It is by far the <b>quietist</b> gun i have made.</i>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Wouldn't it have to be?
bigred28

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby sgort87 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:24 am

Might you be "Holy Crap It's Still Going" from Spudfiles?

That's a shitty story man. Hahah...
sgort87

Postby SpudStuff » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:57 pm

Hay your'e right. I was but im now SpudStuff. This story wasn't finished. I dont know what happened it got posted when it wasn't done.

The guy on the horse thought we had a shotgun. He got off his horse and looked like he had a sesiure. He started yelling jibberish at us and when he was done my friend Jerry said "Are you done yet.?" the guy flipped. he shoved him to the groung and got back on his horse. He rode away. Jerry and I put it back in out backpack and procesed to ride back to my house on our bikes. We came around a fence and were met by three police oficers. The officers also thought we had a shot gun because the gark gray barrel was sticking out of my back pack. the took the gun, out bikes, our bike pump, and our paintballs. they called out parents and they had to come pick us up. The cops kept the gun and the paintballs. we never got it back from the police.

This should have been posted in the Legal Stuff Section.

BTY: i like in Cupertino, about 10 minutes out of san Jose
SpudStuff

Postby Freefall » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:33 am

but now you're "I got arrested"? Read the rules. Pick a name that you like, and stick with it. Don't keep changing your name.
Since you seem to be in the habit of changing your name on a whim, I'll allow ONE MORE name change to give you a chance to pick something permanent. From then on, any further creation of unnecessary accounts may result in a ban.
Freefall

Postby PCGUY » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:52 pm

If you want a name changed, just ask me and I can change it.

Don't make anymore accounts.
PCGUY
Site Admin

Postby Kenny_McCormic » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:47 am

thats why when doing something that is or might look even the smallest amount illegal come up with a fool proth storie
did you tell the cops it was a custom paintball gun?
Kenny_McCormic

Postby Mosif » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:07 am

Please step away from the Necronomicon, and towards the english book.
Mosif

Next

Return to Stories