STUPIDITY

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby DANGO MAN » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:48 pm

Alright i dicided to build a spud gun this october. AND i dicided to try it out one night just b4 halloween. thats when the danger came! i had it outside and was trying to fire it using propane. i was clicking the ignitor and it wasn't shooting so i dicided to put in more propane, dumb idea!! it still didn't fire so i dicided to take the end cap off and see if i had spark. i let it air out for about a minute and then made the dumb mistake of looking in the chamber and going .... CLICK CL BOOOOOOOOOM!!! RIGHT IN MY FACE SINGED MY HAIR EYEBROWS AND EYE LASHES. GOT CHEMICAL BURN IN MY EYES AND ALMOST PEEDED MY PANTS LAUGHING.

I DICIDED TO PUT IT DOWN FOR A WHILE. THEN THANKSGIVING CAME MY WHOLE FAMILY INCLUDING MY COUSINS VERY SMART HUSBAND WERE THERE. I SAT DOWN WITH HIM AND DISCUSSED THE INCIDENT AND WE DICIDED TO TRY IT AGAING. WE DID THE PROPANE THING AND IT DIDN'T WORK. PROBLY BECAUSE IT WAS TO COLD OUT. ANY WAYS WE THEN DICIDED TO SEE IF IT WOULD WORK WITH HAIRSPRAY. SO MY SISTERS BOY FRIEND PUT LIKE THE WHOLE CAN IN THE CHAMBER AND SINCE WE DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH KICKBACK THERE WOULD BE WE HAD MY COUSINS HUSBAND MY SISTERS BOY FRIEND AND ME HOLDING THE THING. WE HAD IT ALREADY TO GO AND TOM MY COUSINS HUSBAND HIT THE IGNITOR. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THE GUN EXPLODED THE CHAMBER FLEW OFF THE DECK THE U TURN FLEW BACK AND HIT THE HOUSE WITH THE BARREL STILL CONNECTED AND WHEN IT DID IT HIT TOM IN THE BALLS. WE THEN RECOVERED THE PARTS AND FOUND THAT THE U TURN HAD BROKE IN HALF THE REASON THAT THE CHAMBER FLEW OFF IS BECAUSE I USED A RUBBER 3 TO 4 INCH ADAPTER AND IT SUCKED IT RIGHT OFF WITH ALL THE POWER. COME TO FIND OUT THE POTATO DID LAUNCH. AND THE NEXT MORNING WHEN THE LIGHT WAS OUT WE WENT AND LOOKED TO SEE IF ANY THING ELSE HAPPENED TO THE THING AND THERE WAS A HUGE HOLE IN THE RAILING OF THE DECK.WE NEVER FOUND THE POTATO.

PLEASE NEVER USE THAT MUCH HAIRSPRAY

MORAL OF STORY READ B4 U MAKE AND USE A POTATO GUN BE SAFE AND HAPPY SPUDDIN
DANGO MAN

Postby SpudStuff » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:36 pm

Your problem isn't that you used too much hairspray.
And the ALL CAPS is annoyoing.
SpudStuff

Postby Navigator7 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:49 pm

To quote Jeff Foxworthy...."There's something about a Dango Man!"
Navigator7

Postby pbmann123 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:35 am

ALL CAPS IS STUPIDITY AT IT'S FINEST. AND A RUBBER FITTING, YOU GOMER.
pbmann123

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby Kenny_McCormic » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:00 am

a rubber fitting what a dumbass he is lying unless his chamber is like gigantic there is no way a whole can of hairspray would do anything but sit there AND USING ALL CAPS IS LIKE YELLING ON THE INTERNET!!!
Kenny_McCormic

Return to Stories