Stupid Neighbors....You all know what I mean

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby Ian2accurate » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:52 pm

Me neither, I even showed my neihbor my combustion and they thought it was cool. I have only used propane, works real well although if you put way too much in it wont fire, and same if you dont put enough in.
Ian2accurate

Postby MadSkillzMan » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:56 am

my ...lazy idiot white trash neighbor...someone threw a couple golfballs through his back windows...then ran and hid behind my pool....

i found out about this fromone of my friends at my grad party who worked with this guy...he tipped me off that he thought it was me...so politely we explained, that if any of us would do such a thing we'd pay for the damage....then he asked about my pneumatic gun and thought it was onea the coolest things ever...he had me take a couple shots at his shed with waterballoons lol...

but i do have a hippocrit neighbor...sells M80s, h100s to the drunk kids bout 2 years older than me down the street...sets them off at 2am for laughs....call the cops? no response.....so much as play a radio past 8oclock...cops are at your house in minutes. JERK!...altho i only do pneumatic....so i dont draw attention...so hes not too much of a problem...i love when he calls the copso n us...itll be 3pm on a saturday, he complains music is too loud....when its not, honestly....nothing comes of it lol
MadSkillzMan

Postby BC Pneumatics » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:12 pm

This is five months old...
BC Pneumatics

Postby Dextromethorphan » Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:26 pm

Madskillzman, stop kicking up old topics! Took at the last post date before you post. I've seen this twice from you and you didn't really have anything important to say.
Dextromethorphan

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby OJHSPyro89 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:21 am

Is it really such a big deal he is posting a story for cryin out loud.

Anyway none of my neighbors care really. I had my cannon out shooting water when a cop went buy. I dont think he knew it could shoot stuff.
OJHSPyro89

Postby Navigator7 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:59 am

I'm with Boggieman 100%

Boogi wrote: """DUMBASS... You thought about shooting it throught their window...
(now is the part where you come in and say "but no boogie, i wouldnt actually do it, It was just a way to express how angry I was.)
......... there is just no way I think it's ok to say that type of stuff."""

Ace wrote: """I thought about shooting one through his window or maybe up his a$$ just for being so stupid, but I didn't....should've though!"""

Ace...your post drags this forum down. You make spudders/inventor look bad.
I don't come here to read spew and punk talk.
Bad form man!
I know you are not serious but you posted enough information to prove you were on the edge and in the wrong,
When a father or mother expresses concern it doesn't matter where the kids are. You are obligated to remedy the problem immediately!
Were it me...and I asked you to stop, move away or leave???..... The next words out of your mouth will defuse the situation or bloody you up in a heartbeat.
Messing with people's kids ain't cool....regardless of how well you've analyze the situation.
Suburbia was there long before you took up the hobby. It suddenly didn't get in your way.

It is your responsibility to make sure you you never have that kind of encounter again. If you do...keep it to yourself.
To my way of thinkiing Ace-is-an-Accident-Looking-For-a-Place-to-Happen.
Become a asset to the hobby and not a goof.
Navigator7

Previous

Return to Stories