Beware of the soccer moms....

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby Sic4ciS » Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:42 am

The other day my friend & I went down to the local park by my house and shot of some potatoes. During this time there were some kids and some moms playing on the playstruture near-by (don't worry we were aimed away from them). About halfway through our potatoes one of the moms walks over and tells us to stop what we are doing because one of the spuds could hit the kids. I nicely told the lady that we were aiming away from the kids and it could not hit them. She insisted we would leave but instead we told her we would move to the bottom of the field. She walks off angry and goes back to her kid. After firing one potato, she RUNS back to us and tells us that she has called her husband and that she is threating to sue me if I don't stop. My friend and I argue with her for about 5 mins on how we had every right to be there and that there was no sign telling we could be, but she comes up with this stupid excuse that we could hit a car and/or influence her kids that guns are good. I said bullcrap, your kids are two, but she still told us to go away and never come back with the potato gun again. Here comes the funny part (and you thought there wouldn't be one :D) Right as we are leaving, her husband drives up and she complains to him about our "guns" and he walks over to us to check them out. During this time of him checking them out, he wanted us to fire one, so we did, and you should of seen his face! It was great! He thought it was the coolest thing ever and he wanted to try it. So I should him how to use it and he had a blast. Meanwhile I look over at his wife and man is she steamed! She grabs her kids and tells her husband she talk to him at home :D! It was pretty fun, but always remember, don't shoot spuds in front of soccer moms [:p]
Sic4ciS

Postby fieroman1978 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:09 am

lmao!
thats funny. Although i think id wet my pants if somebody came up to me like that. Guess tahts why i always try to go places were there arent humans within miles lol.
That was hilarious with her husband. I hope he is still living after they got home.
fieroman1978

Postby boogieman » Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:07 am

Oh that poor man LOL I bet he had one hell of a night once he got home:D
boogieman

Postby Snitz User » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:37 am

lol thats awesome [:p]

wait.. my moms a soccer mom!
Snitz User

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby someguynamedchris » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:47 am

ha! My mom is a foot ball mom so she could beat up your mom...J/K

Chris
someguynamedchris

Postby PCGUY » Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:09 pm

LOL
best story I have ever read!
PCGUY
Site Admin

Postby Chriszuma » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:06 pm

LMAO dude, that is awesome! I bet he's still sleeping on the couch though.
My mom's a tennis mom so, uh, she... could give me ammunition!
Chriszuma

Postby rc_racer_007 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:54 pm

I find the best way to deal with that kinda crap is just agree with them until they walk off (or move to a downrange location like you did) and just keep at it. If she still says any thing after that just agree until she walks off and keep firing! lol. She must be really stupid, if you was going to shoot one of her kids wouldnt you try to desquise (sp?) yourself? lol

aj
rc_racer_007

Postby SPECTRENewYork » Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:32 am

that guy must have got is butt kicked
SPECTRENewYork

Postby mobius1 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:02 am

i had this happen during winter break.

i was out shooting into "spud canyon" aS some buds and i named it and these soccer moms come up sayinmg that we could hit their car. even tho the cars are in the opposite direction. and we just kept shooting down from the canyon walls and then they got super pissed and they tried to grab my gun and i just pulled away saying" i have every right to be here and you cant make me leave"

they just got angry and stormed off saying" this isnt the end of this!"

i murmered to my friend as they walked off " god damn minivan"
mobius1

Next

Return to Stories