Hope this wasn't any of you guys

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby markfh11q » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:28 pm

I think his parents should just treat his like a little 3 year old and skin his arse raw.
markfh11q

Postby PotatoNick » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:46 pm

WTF!!! stop kicking up dead posts!!
PotatoNick

Postby sgort87 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Calm down Nick. He's only done that once as far as I can see.

Edit: Oh, I guess he did do that other one... Yeah what the crap. Quit doin that. If you are going to kick up an old topic make it a good one and have a good question or comment. This was from over 4 months ago man...
sgort87

Postby exploding_car » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:57 pm

what the hell they shot at a bus full of children, thats not funny its like ramming into a bus full of seinor citizens,ITS NOT FUNNY how do you enjoy doing that.
It cause morons like them that cause our laws on potao cannons, and gun to increes
exploding_car

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby bigred28 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:22 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by PotatoNick
[br]<b>WTF!!! stop kicking up dead posts!!</b>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sgort87
[br]Calm down Nick. He's only done that once as far as I can see.

Edit: Oh, I guess he did do that other one... <b>Yeah what the crap. Quit doin that. If you are going to kick up an old topic make it a good one and have a good question or comment. This was from over 4 months ago man...</b>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by exploding_car
[br]what the hell they shot at a bus full of children, thats not funny its like ramming into a bus full of seinor citizens,ITS NOT FUNNY how do you enjoy doing that.
It cause morons like them that cause our laws on potao cannons, and gun to increes

LMAO!!! :D:D Not at the people in the story, at the reply.
bigred28

Postby crashtestdummy » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:44 am

Wow. this kid is the dumbest kid alive. it's people like him who give spudders a bad name. I say he should be burned in the blackest pit of hell.:twisted:
crashtestdummy

Postby bigred28 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:49 pm

Did you not read the above three posts?[:(!]
bigred28

Postby Kenny_McCormic » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:52 am

what an ass[intercourse] this is why we have all theese laws. just to keep the morons in line
for example combustion guns wouldnt be illegal in michigan if this kind of thing didnt happen
Kenny_McCormic

Postby Arborman495 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:33 pm

It is idiots like that that make these things illegal. I cannot stand it when people do crap like that.
Arborman495

Postby pneumaticDEATH » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:29 am

I think we all understand the severity of what this gutter-kid has done, so i wont bore you with what legal action that i think should be taken.

Being an ex "gutter-kid", I have had my fair share of bullshit suspensions; from stinkbomb "posession", selling candy, and all the way up to a felony(outside of school), which i have been suspended for. Not to mention all the regular offenses like fighting, for example, that you would expect to get suspended for. So i am not surprised in the least that they suspended him for as long as they did, with the injured students and damaged equipment. But it has something to do with trying to get the "corrupted students" out before they "contaminate" the rest of the student body. ---Bullshit in my opinion, and an abuse of power and privilege to such information.

The scholarship issue, however, is the school's "business", and should therefore be able to handle it however they want. I'm sure the wrestling coach doesnt want anyone with that type of offense to be on the team. He DID shoot a moving school bus.
pneumaticDEATH

Previous

Return to Stories