Hope this wasn't any of you guys

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby chewy » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:22 pm

Being suspended from school, should be the least of his worries. who cares if he gets suspended, What if he killed some body, and he could have very easily. He shot a deadly weapon at a school bus. How can you defend that action. he should be tried as an adult. those of you old enough to have kids, what if one of them been yours? and to those to young what if it would have been you and got blinded. It was ok because he was on his yard. Anyone that intensionally endangers a child is a terrorist. terrorists are scum and shouldn't have rights.
chewy

Postby ishallstabyouwithabluntsp » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:59 pm

chewy, just because someone almost kills a child that doesnt make them a terrorist. i think he deserves trying for offensive weapon charges, gbh and criminal damage(or american equivelents) but not terrorism. americans are going too far with this terrorism thing- someone got imprisoned for sarcastically saying "theres a bomb in my bag"!
ishallstabyouwithabluntsp

Postby chewy » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:04 pm

I guess i used the over used catch phrase of the day. I have only been censored once here. time to catch up with the rest. He is a slime sucking low life bastard. And my opinion is that anyone that can condone or justify his actions are the same. why does he need to go to school for ? apparently he cant think. That was a school bus full of school kids. why shouldn't the school have something to say about it. Here the school is responsible for them until they get off the buss.I am to headed and disgusted about this to debate with any one on this. And i said that anyone that intentionally endangers a child is a terrorist.OR is mentally ill to the point he should be kept some where for treatment. but not allowed in public. Some one that yells HI! Jack at an airport is not necessarily a terrorist just stupid.
chewy

Postby The_Rat » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:34 pm

I just noticed something. All the kids they mentioned in that article are "Godlike Athletes". What the [intercourse] is that about? Why are they talking about the athletes and not the common kid? They are just trying to keep the damn kids in the sports so the damn school looks good when in reality they suck. Also, why the hell do they have to mention that they are even athletes in the first place. Its like saying

"Marshal Tremane was, a black student at beachwood elemtry, was assaulted today by an older white student. The school does not know whether this should be considered a hate crime, or just a 'Boys will be boys' incident since the older student is the schools best basketball player."

I freaking hate this, why does this have to do woth the crime. If he shot the bus with a cannon, but he is on the wrestling team and if he gets in trouble he wont be able to accept scholarships, then it is his own damn fault. Maybe this will teach the asshole not do something stupid.
The_Rat

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby acanz » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:58 pm

This reminds me of how I got in trouble for kicking this girls plastic garbage can and breaking it after she shot rubber bands and hit my head. The school called me to their office and went on and on about how I had no right to do that and that what the girl did was fine even though she could have hit my in the eye. I think that is none of the schools business, I didnt damage any of their property or do that on school grounds.

I think we are giving the schools WAY too much power, and the government should step in and keep them in check.
acanz

Postby ishallstabyouwithabluntsp » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:14 pm

as far as im concerned if im walking home from school and i attack a fellow student, even if we're in uniform and it was about an incident at school its none of the schools business- its abh which is for the courts
ishallstabyouwithabluntsp

Postby Mr.Plow » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:22 pm

right, but he attacked SCHOOL PROPERTY, the BUS, with students inside! That is DEFINITELY the school's business, along with the courts! That asshat needs a beating!
Mr.Plow

Postby theexp » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:27 pm

I Hate people like that
theexp

Postby PCGUY » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:32 pm

Well... the school could always suspend him for damaging school property.
PCGUY
Site Admin

Postby pyroben » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:14 pm

This is starting to make my Brain Hurt :x. But I think that guy brings a bad name on potato cannons.
pyroben

PreviousNext

Return to Stories