Very Funny, must read!!!!

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby Snitz User » Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:58 pm

chill out i was koking about the house part im not that much of a dick head
Snitz User

Postby chewy » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:17 pm

we dont joke abought that kind of stuff on this forum.
chewy

Postby Bartman007 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:24 pm

I hate to say it, but while you think you have balls, you have no common sense. This behavior is totally asinine, you do not want to draw attention to yourself. You are asking to get yourself arrested, banned from this forum, and are going to drive one more nail in the spudgun coffin. Please do not joke about these things.
Bartman007

Postby Spudinator » Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:10 pm

hear hear!!!!
Spudinator

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby Chriszuma » Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:27 pm

come on man, not to sound like a psychotic house-shooter here, but if we are all bound by a common ground, building spudguns, why can't we all unite, throw our differences to the side and joke about shooting people's houses? We know that we're not being serious because people in this hobby who are that stupid generally have an early-on encounter with Darwinism. BTW, coming back to the subject here, i was in the hardware store yesterday piecing together my first pneumatic one, and i was asking about a fill valve and the manager asked if i was building a bomb. I said "close, a spud gun." He laughed and explained how to use the valve. I also have a friend who works there, and i keep telling him to get me a job there. Alas, there are no openings
Chriszuma

Postby Bartman007 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:24 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chriszuma
[br]come on man, not to sound like a psychotic house-shooter here, but if we are all bound by a common ground, building spudguns, why can't we all unite, throw our differences to the side and joke about shooting people's houses? We know that we're not being serious because people in this hobby who are that stupid generally have an early-on encounter with Darwinism.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Both of these instances turn into backlash against the spudgun community. Some people take all comments 100% seriously and would actually fire at houses, Jon03 from the old forums comes to mind. Pretty much, if it could result in injury, please don't joke about it on the forums.....

Peace,
-Bartman007
Bartman007

Postby spud lover » Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:08 pm

Jon03 *shudder* while I didn't post at the time, I kept an active watch on the forum. If somebody is going to spudguns banned it would be jon03 and his Canadian friends. That guy was horrible, he boasted about shooting school buses and wondered if an m-80 would be good fuel! Thank God Joel banned him.
spud lover

Postby Spudlauncher » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:35 pm

One time I was in line at the hardware store with a 1"x10' peice of pvc and a female coupling and a sprinkler valve, and I was putting the sprinkler valve up to the 1" pipe and the guy in front of me said,"you know that's not gonna work", and I said do you think that i'm going to put the valve directly onto the pipe with out a male connector? And he said oops! haha didn't know you had that in the other hand. And he also asked if I was making a spudgun and I told him yes, I was and on his way out the door he said,"keep it safe and don't blow your head off " and when i dragged my stuff up to the counter the clerk looked at me funny as if I were building a bomb or something. Hahahha it was pretty funny because I was explaining the way solvents and primers work to a 30 yr old looking guy. haha, He looked like a painter.:D
Spudlauncher

Postby Spudlauncher » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:42 pm

I hate the people who ask you what you're building and you tell them a spudgun and the say oh that's dangerous and you should be safe and blah blah blah. that's all they talk about and they don't even know a quarter of the stuff i know about pvc. they should just shut their mouth and if I get blown up, I wont. because i'm not stupid. it's like all they have to say is the dangerous things about potato cannons. not the fun things and the interesting.

Also I started calling spudguns pneumatic rifles because some of my friends started saying "shhhpudgun" and "More shhhpudtech?" whenever they saw me, cause i usually am online at school, I got so mad, I think i'll egg his house with my " shhpudgun " haha. funny thing is they sh!t their pants when they see what my guns can do! hahahaha...heheheheh:twisted:[:p]

Edit* I just read the post about cannonjunkie who was just kidding about the i'll shoot his house the next day or whatever, and I never said "shoot" in my post. ha, cant get me on that one! j/k[:p] Keep it safe and think before you shoot, that's all i have to say.
Spudlauncher

Previous

Return to Stories