Poop Cannon

Post questions and info about things you have launched or thought about launching. No posts about explosive projectiles!

Postby BewareOfDog » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:32 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>Originally posted by flyingspuds2007</b>
DR, Why must you make a bad thing worse?
Hell, i know it's fun to say "shit" evry other word, but please, leave it at that.
It also suprises me greatly that you, a moderator on this forum, seem to condone this briliant defaceing of the forums image!
And then to bring religion into it!
I think that we all sometimes fail to see the long term outcome of our actions, and that this thread is a perfect example of that.
Please remove your post, before it spurs more disruption and disorder.
This topic should have been locked a long time ago, i sugest it gets locked now.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What I fail to realize is how you can preach to "me", when in a recent thread ( Emo Kids Beware ) you bypassed the censor by inserting <b>< !-- -- ></b> in between the letters of a word, so that it appeared in full...

Then, the administrator of these forums posts yet another deragotory picture in a reply right beneath yours, before locking the thread?

In other words, you're either full of shit, or have shit-for-brains!

I happen to think the "this" topic is mildly funny, but if the majority of you, or even another moderator objects, then it can be <b>deleted</b> for all I care!

[:(!]~Shit!
BewareOfDog

Postby Mosif » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:26 pm

Everyone always taking things way too serious...
Mosif

Postby SpudMonster » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:28 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mosif
[br]Everyone always taking things way too serious...

NO SHIT?
SpudMonster

Postby OJHSPyro89 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:41 am

Plenty of Shit.
OJHSPyro89

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby sgort87 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:59 am

I got you all topped.

<font size=6><a href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meecrob">Meecrab!</a></font size>
sgort87

Postby OJHSPyro89 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:20 am

Shit, that aint got nothin on shit.
OJHSPyro89

Postby Wam Bam » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:49 am

What the shit? I really can't believe my shitty post has caused all of this shit. I figured shooting shit was funny as shit so I would share the shit with everyone else. Now this shit is out of control. Let's all calm this shit down. I mean shit guys we all shoot different types of shit out of our cannons. Sometimes soft shit and sometimes really hard shit....Sometimes crazy shit! This time i decided to shoot plain old shit. Is that a crime. I understand that we're all pretty serious about our hobby here but shit man there's no reason to argue over this shit. This shit was intended to be entertaining and obviously the shit worked.

;)
Wam Bam

Postby Green Villain » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:31 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sgort87
[br]I got you all topped.

<font size=6><a href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meecrob">Meecrab!</a></font size>

Um...sgort... it's meecrob, with an "o"....
Green Villain

Postby SpudMonster » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:21 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sgort87
[br]I got you all topped.

Learn to spell shit!:evil:
SpudMonster

Postby sgort87 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:40 pm

Oh yeah, I did the definition search right but somehow seemed to have shitted up the spelling here. :p
sgort87

PreviousNext

Return to Ammo Discussions