flour power

Post questions and info about things you have launched or thought about launching. No posts about explosive projectiles!

Postby Mr.Plow » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:00 pm

Darth tater summed it up well.

I'm not going to lock this, but it should be well known that its terribly unsafe and is actually in violation of rule #2. Regardless of intent to use in airsoft situations, its not really an airsoft gun and its ammunition has the potential to cause grievous bodily harm.
Mr.Plow

Postby BewareOfDog » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:06 pm

Mr.Plow. please forgive me, but I choose to lock this topic; Not only lock it, but also entirely <b>Delete</b> the topic created about this in The Wall Of Shame... Why leave it open, just to continue <b>THIS</b> discussion there?

exloding_car,
I can understand your frustration. Everyone... all at once, jumping down your throat. And because of this, you feel the need to redeem yourself by explaining how "safe" you think this concept will be.

Despite all reasonable attempts to discourage you from attempting to launch this type of projectile at a <b>"living"</b> target, you choose to tell people to go [intercourse] themselves;
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>Originally posted by exploding_car - Jun 30 2006 : 14:12:11 Page 4</b>
WHAT the Idea didn't suck and a tinfoil wad of flour unless packeted the in a elaborate way will only be more harmful when shot from my cannon <br />I already told you its not that kind of high powred cannon,<br />I say you should go [INTERCOURSE] yourself
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Now, even though I'm sure that you do not want to hear this... <b>AGAIN</b>; simply put: Your idea sucks!

This does not imply that YOU suck, but only that your IDEA sucks. Shooting ANYTHING at a living "target", other than an airsoft bb at pre-determined "safe" speed, is against forum rules.

Need I not remind you of the "Where The Bear Shits" topic, if you still choose to disagree. I tried to tell you (on the first page of this topic, that your idea was unsafe, but you had to be stubborn about it.

Freefall, Mr.Plow, and myself included, feel that your idea is unsafe. So do yourself a favor, get over it, and get on with your life.- It's summer vacation, go enjoy what little free time you may have. ;)
BewareOfDog

Previous

Return to Ammo Discussions