DB series full auto bb airguns

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets. No home made BB or airsoft guns should ever be used in a match where you shoot other people... they are too powerful.

Postby SpudMonster » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:49 am

I daresay, those DBAir BBMGs deserve tohave "FUGLY" stickers slapped all over them.

And charging $250 for 20 bucks worth of parts? No comment...
SpudMonster

Postby brian the brain » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:51 am

Wait a cotton-pickin minute here...He said he designed and built these things 25 years ago..
At that time they would have been amazing!Don't get me wrong..They really would have been!!
Back then I was still shooting waterguns on my tricycle...

Unfortunately, times have cought up with him and there are easier and cheaper ways to obtain such a device these days.
Imagine you built it 25 years ago..You'd be pretty proud too.
However...Saying a model T Ford is the best car around is stupid...We ( if I may say so)have chevrolet's from the 70's..
He's in denial.Still claiming the T-model is better value for your money.
Even more unfortunate for him, Mr plow comes up with a nice and shiny new "Lamborghinline" Diablo..

"The man who developed these has done so at great expense and has countless hours of machine and design work invested in this project"

Imagine how the Engineer,..I mean dbair must feel...
brian the brain

Postby benstern » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:16 pm

I would not pay $200 for a DB gun. I would however spend that money on a better BBMG like the Ultimate Inline.
benstern

Postby davidbowie » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:56 am

For the guy who doesn't know what "the guy who doesn't know where the bbs come out of" does, here's a link to prove that $15 and a little ingenuity beats $200 and pride:

http://forums.spudtech.com/topic.asp?AR ... C_ID=12178

I'm sure the DB series work quite well, but pretty much all our BBMGs work very well. It's kind of assumed now.
davidbowie

Sponsored

Sponsor

Previous

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Guns