robot suit armed with pneumatic cannon

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered launchers here. This includes discussion about valves, ratios, compressors, and anything else relevant to launchers powered by compressed gas.

Postby Numbuh 16 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:50 pm

Well, the counter says something around 25:30, but I don't really remember. I got the game about a week ago.

Sal Kar won this round. They took over Tarakia, not sure if we brought Morskoj back. Yeasterday, my squad DID switch over to Sal Kar.

I take back what I said.

In total, the 6 most actice members (including me) of my squad probobly spent a total of over 6 million dollars on Sal Kar parts. Sal Kar control boards are the best I've seen, far greater than ANYTHING in Tarakia or Morskoj, perfect for running those giant Morskoj cannons. They usually have way too much recoil. Now, I run extremely fast mechs with great stability and firepower. The only trouble I have is deciding the weapons. Don't really know what I want. All I know is that I could probobly fit 7 on a Morskoj quad leg.:)
Numbuh 16

Postby An Apple Pie » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:35 pm

I have virtually all the parts in the game, besides a few expiremental parts. I usually run a quad sniper ( I know it is a little unusual) with, if I remember correctly, 2 Morskoj exp. sniper cannons, 4 Tarakian Epee Sniper cannons, and 2 Tarakian Sabre Sniper Cannons. I would highly reccomend the epees, they are great all around snipers. I had them all paired to fire 2 at a time, and with the nicest stability chip it is pretty accurated with both shots.

For the long range I use the sabres. Despite only having 7 rounds max for them you can take out a mediumly armored HOUND in 2-3 shoots.

Is there any way that I might be able to play with you a little. What's your gamertag? Mine is "an apple pie".
An Apple Pie

Postby Numbuh 16 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:53 pm

MacerXGP. Personally, I use the Epee as well. Very nice, well-rounded rifle. I usually use 3 at a time. When going in an all-out 6 player attack, I use 4 Tarakian cannons (not sure which, can't remember) and two Morkovian piles. That, or Morskovian heavy rocket launchers. I don't really run doubles or artillery anymore.
Numbuh 16

Postby An Apple Pie » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:59 pm

I never use double cannons. They are just annoying. The only person I have ever seen use them corectly, and be good at them is the commander in my clan. He barely never used them close range, and he could hit a moving target on the first or second shot at max range.
I will send you a friend request sometime.
An Apple Pie

Sponsored

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Launchers