Postby Arborman495 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:08 pm

The safety is just a choice.
Behind door MAN.... Death
Behind door Christ.... Everlasting life
Arborman495

Postby Navigator7 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:15 pm

Nice try on the circuit, DR.

From Wikipedia:
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Turn the other cheek
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turn the other cheek is a famous phrase taken from the Sermon on the Mount in the Christian New Testament. In Jesus' Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus says:
"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you." (Matthew 5:38-42, NIV)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

From an e-mail: <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">"You are stupid people. Only fools would believe in such [expletive deleted]. There is no stupid god."<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
The writer of the email was of course entirely correct about one thing - there is no stupid God. There is however an all-wise, all-knowing, all-powerful God and Creator Who has much to say about what being a fool really means -

"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." (Psalm 53:1)

"A fool finds no pleasure in understanding, but delights in his own opinions." (Proverbs 18:2)

"The wise man has eyes in his head, while the fool walks in darkness." (Ecclesiastes 2:14)

"Because your sins are so many and your hostility so great, the prophet is considered a fool." (Hosea 9:7)

My readings about the muslim faith has no relief circuit. If all the contractors in America went to work for 'Muhammad Construction', most would have their heads remove the first day on the job for expletives.

The Christian Faith is not about perfection...it's about forgiveness even in the face of failure.
Still ....it our failures that put us in harms way.
I give you....Pelosi=Death
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Today~"In order to succeed in Iraq, there must be diplomatic and political initiatives. There has been no sustained and effective effort to engage Iraq's neighbors diplomatically and there has been no sustained and effective effort to engage Iraqi factions politically. ... President Bush's escalation proposal will not make America safer, will not make our military stronger and will not make the region more stable. And it will not have my support." _ House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The best quote of the day<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">"At this moment, a majority of Americans appear to be with the Democrats. But, what if? What if they're wrong? What if you're wrong? What if the 'surge' and General Petraeus and our brave men and women in Iraq succeed? My Democratic colleagues would do well to reflect on this truth: The American people hate losers, but they hate quitters even more. If this new strategy in Iraq succeeds, what will my friends in the Democratic Party say?" _ Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

All you young ones building cannons....pay attention.
Navigator7

Postby Molerat » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:11 pm

The United States of America was founded on Christian ideas. Anyone who wishes to remove that, wishes to remove American history. They make me sick.
Molerat

Previous

Return to Political Rants, Discussions & Debates